Corrigan-Camden vs centerville

LOL I know yall are all wondering what's going on.... We did have 4 key athletes out for that game.. Not saying Woodville wouldn't have still won but it dang sure wouldn't have been a blowout! A d1 player will be starting Friday night that moved from Lufkin filling the safety position.. Our returning running back that's 6'4 weighing right at 185 '190 he's a hoss! And just a Jr at that.. Our returning linebacker /fullback and our returning corner all this players that took us 3 rounds deep.. Truth is Corrigan has alot of young players which is the result of the 51 to 0 score you all see... When you put a team of freshmen and sophmores against the solid team Woodville "has this year and your missing 4 key players when u only suit up 18 yes of course that's gonna happen..

but like I said the players I named will be coming back Friday against Centerville and I look for us to make a statement in a big way!will definitely be the Corrigan team everyone is used to seeing!

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

LOL I know yall are all wondering what's going on.... We did have 4 key athletes out for that game.. Not saying Woodville wouldn't have still won but it dang sure wouldn't have been a blowout! A d1 player will be starting Friday night that moved from Lufkin filling the safety position.. Our returning running back that's 6'4 weighing right at 185 '190 he's a hoss! And just a Jr at that.. Our returning linebacker /fullback and our returning corner all this players that took us 3 rounds deep.. Truth is Corrigan has alot of young players which is the result of the 51 to 0 score you all see... When you put a team of freshmen and sophmores against the solid team Woodville "has this year and your missing 4 key players when u only suit up 18 yes of course that's gonna happen..

but like I said the players I named will be coming back Friday against Centerville and I look for us to make a statement in a big way!will definitely be the Corrigan team everyone is used to seeing!

Well, im just glad this one not in the pickems. Good luck to yall this week. 

6 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

CC by 6. Centerville is down and Corrigan has those guys returning. By the way, their offensive line was the main problem against Woodville, so unless they're returning 3 ++ offensive linemen, don't expect a whole lot of difference offensively lol defensively, you could make a good case for it.

That's surprising, seeing as they have a run based offense. RB was out too? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That's surprising, seeing as they have a run based offense. RB was out too? 

Yes sir he was out it was a big mix up.. Not sure  the reason but he's back now.. Plus I just found out safety and corner position will be filled by 2 lufkin transfers, and one is d1 material I hear so we shall see Friday night.. Lol

7 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

CC by 6. Centerville is down and Corrigan has those guys returning. By the way, their offensive line was the main problem against Woodville, so unless they're returning 3 ++ offensive linemen, don't expect a whole lot of difference offensively lol defensively, you could make a good case for it.

Yes sir that's where we r young is on our line lol sophomores and freshmen.. I feel like with our back coming back that tends to make his own holes and our key defense players we should be alright