Barbers Hill 40 Vidor 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, Eagle82 said:

Ah shoot, my bad BH96.  I just thought since we had such bad juju about our old uni's that THAT must have been the problem...lol

I was a little disappointed last night seeing the JV wearing them. We should have burned them. 

Thank you Coach Westerberg on that absolute coaching clinic and congratulations Barbers Hill Eagles on a great game. I promised not to be negative this year so anyone who wants to ask me about the game can IM me. One question: there was a reason Maverick Quirante didn't play QB until the second half? He sorta looked like his brother when he was in there.....

We got spanked. Congrats to BH.

Pirates have a whole lot to work on before district roles around. BH looked like a PNG team on steroids (no offence Indians), balanced offense with some great passing. With the sloppy field, the middle run game was going nowhere for us. Honestly, Pirates looked much better against WOS last week. Pirates need to count this one as a clinic to learn from.