Sideline to Sideline Preseason Grand Finale Show

Gsquared

Dude! Grant!

I am listening to you and Terry get to who will be in the the regional semis in Region III in 5A-II.  I am waiting with baited breath for you to proclaim the Mecca, the CODE RED, the Masters of Disaster, the Greatest Show on Turf, the God Almighty Crosby Cougars as a MORTAL LOCK for the state championship and you give me as one of your regional semi teams.........the Port Neches-Groves Indians!!!???

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? How can do that!!!???  How can you and Terry, who constantly pimp your research skills, overlook a team that the UIL was considering cancelling the 5A-II playoffs over and just scheduling a 3 hour trophy presentation ceremony for?  And to pile on that insult from which no forgiveness can be granted, you deny them that spot in your projected Region III semifinal (thereby saying that they will not make it past the 2nd round) in favor of.......the Port Neches-Groves Indians?  Do you realize what you have done?  Don't you know that Port Neches-Groves is from that area called (stiffling vomit) SETX?  Don't you know that they only thing good to come out of SETX is Interstate 10?  How dare you smite the almighty Cougars in favor of a team from an area that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY respects!!! Heck, the only reason West Orange-Stark from that region got a state championship is that they didn't have to play anybody good!

There will be repercussions, my friend!  Inquiries will be made!  The FCC will be contacted! So sit in contemplation, Grant Goodwin, of the horrible sins you have committed on this day!

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Dude! Grant!

I am listening to you and Terry get to who will be in the the regional semis in Region III in 5A-II.  I am waiting with baited breath for you to proclaim the Mecca, the CODE RED, the Masters of Disaster, the Greatest Show on Turf, the God Almighty Crosby Cougars as a MORTAL LOCK for the state championship and you give me as one of your regional semi teams..........the Port Neches-Groves Indians!!!???

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? How can do that!!!???  How can you and Terry, who constantly pimp your research skills, overlook a team that the UIL was considering cancelling the 5A-II playoffs over and just scheduling a 3 hour trophy presentation ceremony for?  And to pile on that insult from which no forgiveness can be granted, you deny them that spot in your projected Region III semifinal (thereby saying that they will not make it past the 2nd round) in favor of.......the Port Neches-Groves Indians?  Do you realize what you have done?  Don't you know that Port Neches-Groves is from that area called (stiffling vomit) SETX?  Don't you know that they only thing good to come out of SETX is Interstate 10?  How dare you smite the almighty Cougars in favor of a team from an area that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY respects!!! Heck, the only reason West Orange-Stark from that region got a state championship is that they didn't have to play anybody good!

There will be repercussions, my friend!  Inquiries will be made!  The FCC will be contacted! So sit in contemplation, Grant Goodwin, of the horrible sins you have committed on this day!

Dude same lame old diatribe.  Let's see something from your second act!

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Dude! Grant!

I am listening to you and Terry get to who will be in the the regional semis in Region III in 5A-II.  I am waiting with baited breath for you to proclaim the Mecca, the CODE RED, the Masters of Disaster, the Greatest Show on Turf, the God Almighty Crosby Cougars as a MORTAL LOCK for the state championship and you give me as one of your regional semi teams..........the Port Neches-Groves Indians!!!???

This right here, I like this!

5 minutes ago, Gsquared said:

This right here, I like this!

Seriously, though, I would point out one change at PN-G that might (or might not) change your perception.  Running back Jace Runnels, who you mentioned in the district portion of your broadcast, is out for the year with a knee injury.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Seriously, though, I would point out one change at PN-G that might (or might not) change your perception.  Running back Jace Runnels, who you mentioned in the district portion of your broadcast, is out for the year with a knee injury.

Doh!  I didn't realize that!  Thanks for the info, will update my season notes and hopefully ill catch that on next week's show.

51 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Dude! Grant!

I am listening to you and Terry get to to who will be in the the regional semis in Region III in 5A-II.  I am waiting with baited breath for you to proclaim the Mecca, the CODE RED, the Masters of Disaster, the Greatest Show on Turf, the God Almighty Crosby Cougars as a MORTAL LOCK for the state championship and you give me as one of your regional semi teams as..........the Port Neches-Groves Indians!!!???

Who? What CURRENT Crosby poster is saying we are a lock to win a championship?  Their was a guy two years ago that liked talk, but he's long gone. No one that I've seen on here from Crosby has said anything other than what various media outlets have been reporting. So how bout we try to live in the now and not the past like most of the poster's from your neck of the woods.

3 hours ago, CoogGuy said:

Who? What CURRENT Crosby poster is saying we are a lock to win a championship?  Their was a guy two years ago that liked talk, but he's long gone. No one that I've seen on here from Crosby has said anything other than what various media outlets have been reporting. So how bout we try to live in the now and not the past like most of the poster's from your neck of the woods.

Then you must have not been reading very much.