BISD needs to establish Consistincy

D3zii

Just a little rant I have lol. But I use to be on here a lot back around 2009, but I started working offshore so I was in Mississippi for awhile. But just some observations. 

Bisd needs to get some consistent coaches. Back around 2009/2010/2011 all the Beaumont highschools had really good coaches in place. Nelson had Ozen on a serious come up.  They had went 3 rounds deep before I left i believe. How do you let him go? 

Stowers had Central going a minimum of 2 rounds every year and got them all the way to the 4th round, and shoulda been 5 ( but thats another story lol) in 08 with that stout defense. 

Stump had pretty decent years to,  my only thing with him is that 07 or 08 team should have probably been at least in the final 4. That 2011 team was loaded to.  

BISD wants to win championships but won't let a coach be in place for more then 3-4 years. Look at the most successful programs just around the area (W.O.S, Nederland, Memorial, P.N.G) all those programs have coaches that's been in place for more then 3/4 years Now if coaches are leaving to go to better opportunities then that's fine,  but BISD should be that better opportunity for most.  Is in a big city with nice facilities and a hotbed of talent . The administration is running to many good ones away. There's no way stowers shoulda left to go go Little Elm when he had so much success here. BISD has got to do better. 

11 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Just a little rant I have lol. But I use to be on here a lot back around 2009, but I started working offshore so I was in Mississippi for awhile. But just some observations. 

Bisd needs to get some consistent coaches. Back around 2009/2010/2011 all the Beaumont highschools had really good coaches in place. Nelson had Ozen on a serious come up.  They had went 3 rounds deep before I left i believe. How do you let him go? 

Stowers had Central going a minimum of 2 rounds every year and got them all the way to the 4th round, and shoulda been 5 ( but thats another story lol) in 08 with that stout defense. 

Stump had pretty decent years to,  my only thing with him is that 07 or 08 team should have probably been at least in the final 4. That 2011 team was loaded to.  

BISD wants to win championships but won't let a coach be in place for more then 3-4 years. Look at the most successful programs just around the area (W.O.S, Nederland, Memorial, P.N.G) all those programs have coaches that's been in place for more then 3/4 years Now if coaches are leaving to go to better opportunities then that's fine,  but BISD should be that better opportunity for most.  Is in a big city with nice facilities and a hotbed of talent . The administration is running to many good ones away. There's no way stowers shoulda left to go go Little Elm when he had so much success here. BISD has got to do better. 

In my opinion, the best Coach the Jaguars have had.  The reason he left is now serving a 3 year sentence.  I could only imagine if he was still here what he might have accomplished.  Believed in discipline and defense 1st and everything else fell into place.  

But hey, it's year 4 and I have confidence that Toby and the crew will get it done andeal will have a breakout season.  This will be his best record yet and will push for the district championship. 

As for Ozen, they need to give him 4 years regardless of how this year goes.  I think he can get it turned around.

No comment or care about the other school...Lol.

57 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

In my opinion, the best Coach the Jaguars have had.  The reason he left is now serving a 3 year sentence.  I could only imagine if he was still here what he might have accomplished.  Believed in discipline and defense 1st and everything else fell into place.  

But hey, it's year 4 and I have confidence that Toby and the crew will get it done andeal will have a breakout season.  This will be his best record yet and will push for the district championship. 

As for Ozen, they need to give him 4 years regardless of how this year goes.  I think he can get it turned around.

No comment or care about the other school...Lol.

Stowers probably would have had a central dynasty going,, & once kids would have saw what he was doing with consistency and success Central was gonna be the "football school" of Beaumont  . But Toby is a great higher, I believe he will do very well 

5 hours ago, D3zii said:

Stowers probably would have had a central dynasty going,, & once kids would have saw what he was doing with consistency and success Central was gonna be the "football school" of Beaumont  . But Toby is a great higher, I believe he will do very well 

Yeah, this year him and the Jags will turn the corner...