Which lives matter?

stevenash

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

He should and he "owes" you.

Nash, thanks for finding this. I have a new lease on life. I don't have to go through life with my head hanging low feeling I owe someone for something that happened hundreds of years ago. I will NEVER let this thread die. I will be the constant reminder (thorn in the side) of my trials and tribulations throughout my life. I will be the guilt trip that haunts everyone. Again, thank you. What a revelation. 

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You know it takes extreme ignorance for a thread like this to even be possible. To compare that bull.... You found to the slavery my ancestors went through and to joke around about it shows the true character of you guys. 

Or is shows that he thinks some spend too much time living in the distant past and trying to assign blame/responsibility to people whose great grandparents possibly conducted themselves, by today's standards, in an unacceptable manner.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Or is shows that he thinks some spend too much time living in the distant past and trying to assign blame/responsibility to people whose great grandparents possibly conducted themselves, by today's standards, in an unacceptable manner.

By today's standards lol ok Nash. I guess you all are taking on the persona of y'all nominee. 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Pamfam, who's joking? I am as serious as a heart attack. 500,000 people is a lot. Back then, more than some countries. I am going to do my homework and get back to this thread.

Are you saying that your people's bondage is the only one that matters? If so, take a notch off your character stick.

I'm sure every single race has been enslaved at one time in history. However were talking about millions of Africans kidnapped then sold to the highest bidder. Held in bondage for generations. That crap Nash posted is a ant bite in comparison. But yeah let's just crack jokes about it.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I'm sure every single race has been enslaved at one time in history. However were talking about millions of Africans kidnapped then sold to the highest bidder. Held in bondage for generations. That crap Nash posted is a ant bite in comparison. But yeah let's just crack jokes about it.

So the size of the "ant bite" is what makes the subject relevant?  In that case, then Trump lying about the NFL/debate situation doesn't count because Hillary lied to the parents of the deceased Benghazi victims.   Agree?  By the way, why is what was posted about Irish slaves considered "crap" from your viewpoint? It would appear that you are discriminating against the Irish?   Aren't you very much against such conduct?

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So the size of the "ant bite" is what makes the subject relevant?  In that case, then Trump lying about the NFL/debate situation doesn't count because Hillary lied to the parents of the deceased Benghazi victims.   Agree?  By the way, why is what was posted about Irish slaves considered "crap" from your viewpoint? It would appear that you are discriminating against the Irish?   Aren't you very much against such conduct?

Nash you been swinging and missing to often now. What you did was out the blue for no real clear reason other than to stir the pot throw out this poor mans argument about Irish slaves and then foolishly try to compare it to the Atlantic slave trade. You seen a picture and ran with it regardless of the facts. It's a pitchers dream with you.