Coaches on the hot-seat

king

Malzahn and Sumlin are only on slightly less of a hot seat and I'd give them both about a 70% chance of being fired. Remember when they were the 2 hottest names in CFB?

James Franklin at PSU, Holgerson at West Virginia, the Kansas coach and the Vandy coach all better get their act together too. As do Doeren at NC State and Addazio at Boston College.

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Merged a thread

Mark my words: if LSU has a bad season plus loses to my Hogs yet again he will be fired. 

As crazy as it may sound I wouldn't be surprised if the OU faithful try to run Stoops outta Norman if they fail to win the Big12. 

Aggy not gonna fire Bumlin, they can win 6 games this year and those fools will give him a contract extension. 

• 5 weeks later...

I disagree with part of this, if your program is trending up or you have been in the national title game within the last 3 years you should not be on the hotseat, if your program is trending downhill or too slow uphill (certain schools) you should be on the hotseat.

Stoops (UK), Strong (UT) and that WVU coach should definitely be on the hotseat, I would say Bumlin too, but if Aggy goes 7-5 Aggy will give Bumlin a contract extension. I think if Les doesn't get to Atlanta he will be back on the hotseat. 

• 1 month later...