**Oak Ridge Tournament Scores**

Dogs win the first one 5 - 1

I believe we had 5 hits and Huffman had 4

Beau pitched 5 good innings with only getting into trouble in two innings. Very good outing for Beau

Bats were not hot but that is usually how it is early in the season.

Aaron had the clutch hit tonight in bottom of sixth with a double down third base with runners on 2nd and 3rd.

Play tomorrow at 5:30

Nederland vs Winner (Lumberton vs Northland Christian)

Fri 5:30

Huffman vs Loser (Lumberton vs Northland Christian)

Fri 12:30

Beruth can you find out who Huffman plays? Tks

Lumberton 6 Northland Christian 13 (i think) 

Lumberton was up 6-0 after 3 and then the wheels fell off.  Raiders were up 6-5 through 5 1/2 innings when the flood gates opens.  Northland Christian scored 8 in their final at bat when time was called.   

Each team had one long ball a piece.  DeJohn hit the one for the Raiders.

Dayton 10 Klein Forest 7 Final

Huffman 13-2 over Lumberton in top of five. Nash hits a grand slam for Huffman and who knows maybe the Broncos and Falcons can lace it up tomorrow.  ;D.

Coop you guys really need to switch to a quicker server.

Huffman plays New caney saturday at 11:00 we will see who will be the favorite in district 21-4a after this game

[/quote\

I beg to differ with you FF bc Listi or their ace will pitch this weekend and prolly Morriss will pitch for Huffman. Will be a good test for the Falcons but do put to much stock in it.

Dayton also needs to get the bats going----we were no hit in the first game and only three in the NC game--I did not see game two but was told we hit pretty well in that one---defense was pretty solid as was agressive base running--there is work still to be done but we look to be pretty solid

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124