Big Brother

NDNation

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A Police Officer won 2 seasons ago. One of the best game players. You should send in a video..lol

I am not sure how BB is played but the average cops usually make crappy Survivor players. They have too hard of a time trying to pull off the lies that are needed to build and tear apart the alliances.

Now some veteran undercover officers......... 

5 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I am not sure how BB is played but the average cops usually make crappy Survivor players. They have too hard of a time trying to pull off the lies that are needed to build and tear apart the alliances.

Now some veteran undercover officers......... 

He has been a Police Sergeant for 10 years after starting as an undercover officer when he was only 20 years old. So there you go..lol

Of course he kept all that under raps. He was a very methodical player.

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

He has been a Police Sergeant for 10 years after starting as an undercover officer when he was only 20 years old. So there you go..lol

Of course he kept all that under raps. He was a very methodical player.

It is not hard to call it on cops. I have been hunting in south Texas on ranches and day leases. We naturally speak to a lot of people from different parts of the state, ages, backgrounds and many different jobs.  After talking to various people for a few minutes, on only two occasions I have asked where they worked. Both of them smiled and said, "Why?". 

I thought, no need to say now, they just answered the question. One was a Corpus Christi PD patrol officer and the other was a lieutenant at Houston PD. 

They never said anything about their jobs but I could tell by the way they measured their responses to any questions and their demeanor. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I watched Sunday to see eye candy, I only saw one, Zakiyah, I wont continue watching unless im bored. Its gotten worse over the years. 

Oh come on now, you didn't like the little cheerleader? lol

I agree, it is getting old. Most of my shows are over till next season, so it fills in a gap until Septembers line ups and of course Football.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If you talking about Bronte and the other 2 she hangs with they're dumb. Nicole is ok I guess. Da'vonne is a magnet to drama per last season. 

I edited and added to my post.

Im about to quit watching because of Bronte's voice..lol And No, the cheerleader is the other one in the "spy girl" click