NBA Draft/Offseason 2016

1 hour ago, king said:

It sucked. Who the heck did Rockets draft from China?! They signed Gary Payton's son.

Surprised Sheldon McClellan didnt get drafted.

Yall got Kyle Wiltjer, a national champion at UK before transferring to Gonzaga to ball out, he'll be a great fit for the Rockets. 

Phoenix won the draft IMO, guess I have a new team out West to stay up late to watch next season if im up late bored, they have 5 ex-UK Cats on the roster now. 

Minnesota is going to be a dangerous young team out West next season, I think they'll make the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

We gotta make a change from Ainge, BG.   That was awful.   And Porzingas just trashed this draft.   Heard only 5 Euro lotto picks since 1989 have made an all star game.  Now everyone is taking flyers again.  90 percent end up being busts. 

The only two picks I liked was Jackson and Bentil. I have no clue why he passed on Hield, Murray or Dunn to pick Jaylen Brown smh, then all the international picks, those guys may not even come over to play, he wasted picks. Then the final straw was when he drafted Deyonta Davis then traded him to Memphis for 2019 picks. I thoroughly believe Ainge had too many henny shots before the draft last night lol. Smh

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The only two picks I liked was Jackson and Bentil. I have no clue why he passed on Hield, Murray or Dunn to pick Jaylen Brown smh, then all the international picks, those guys may not even come over to play, he wasted picks. Then the final straw was when he drafted Deyonta Davis then traded him to Memphis for 2019 picks. I thoroughly believe Ainge had too many henny shots before the draft last night lol. Smh

Agreed!  My favorite pick for value was Davis - and like you say, promptly traded him. 

The only benefit is that it is a protected lottery pick.  However, don't see the Clippers in the lottery anytime soon.