Who Said This?

stevenash

" If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim.  You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievment is entitlement.  So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there are people who will play  to that sense of victimhood, aggrievement, and entitlement.  And you still won't have a job.

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

" If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim.  You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievment is entitlement.  So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there are people who will play  to that sense of victimhood, aggrievement, and entitlement.  And you still won't have a job.

Definitely the statement of a white republican...lol

I know, I know, I know. Pick me. Pick me. I know. I know. Can I answer?

Actually there is some debate over whether that quote actually came from the person in question. I have no idea as to whether the attribution is correct, but the quote does sound like something the person in question would say.