Season starts now

I'll be the bigger person and be transparent. 

Soulja, I took your advice to go on and just ignore the one ******** and keep it pushing. So that's what I'll do, I can step up and own my posts unlike "others" (someone sholl is a hatin post [which was deleted by that person]) so you were right. Hopefully my posting wont be restricted by a mad Exan fan whos team getting their arse kicked by KC, who by the way in 2010 changed the title of Dallas threads started by me or Phatmack but nothing was said or restricted. Cool beans. Ignore ish button is on as far as him for the duration of my stay on this board regardless of what is said or done by him unless im somehow restricted to post again. 100. :)

KC scored again just now btw. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'll be the bigger person and be transparent. 

Soulja, I took your advice to go on and just ignore the one ******** and keep it pushing. So that's what I'll do, I can step up and own my posts unlike "others" (someone sholl is a hatin post [which was deleted by that person]) so you were right. Hopefully my posting wont be restricted by a mad Exan fan whos team getting their arse kicked by KC, who by the way in 2010 changed the title of Dallas threads started by me or Phatmack but nothing was said or restricted. Cool beans. Ignore ish button is on as far as him for the duration of my stay on this board regardless of what is said or done by him unless im somehow restricted to post again. 100. :)

KC scored again just now btw. 

Let's be real. Smoaky is not nearly adequate enough to be anyone's #1 choice in TXHSFB message boards. It was only a matter of time before you came back home.

32 minutes ago, Scatright said:

Let's be real. Smoaky is not nearly adequate enough to be anyone's #1 choice in TXHSFB message boards. It was only a matter of time before you came back home.

Way better than The Old Coach, that place reminds me of the ole Smack Attack, nothing against it but if you trying to find serious info I'd check twitter first. 

Checked on BG a couple weeks ago and he responded via PM......Now that BG has returned  I'm bout to retire until Next Baseball Season....Mustang Nation I will be doing Scouting Reports only via text messages to the contact #s I have........

8 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

Checked on BG a couple weeks ago and he responded via PM......Now that BG has returned  I'm bout to retire until Next Baseball Season....Mustang Nation I will be doing Scouting Reports only via text messages to the contact #s I have........

You lost a bet? 

3 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

No, just retiring football season only bekuz I don't wanna be call cocky........lol.....plus to many people get behind a Keyboard and be Gangsters

Cocky and confidence are the same thing, just depends on what side your on. For someone who is a favorite to be a repeat state champ, I think a little confidence is understandable!

i always enjoyed reading your scouting reports.