MCM named best rivalry in Texas

Bigdog

The MCM game I went to 3 years ago was something else. People in Lumberton that don't know anything about it say they don't know why it's a big deal. I tell them you won't understand till you go to a game! Besides my Raider games that game is the BEST game i have ever been to. Not even just the game it's self. The tailgating and just sooooo many people. I will go again one year!

It was an honor to cover two MCMs, though I wish I could have seen one at the Reservation. I normally would get to a stadium around two hours before kickoff, but for MCM you gotta get there 2.5-3 hours before because of hectic parking, especially in Nederland. Plenty of tailgating, plenty of excitement in the air.

Oh yeah, the games were good too. Both of the ones I covered went down to the last play of the game. Definitely a great rivalry.

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nope, but I've been to other big rivalry games....

You need to make one and you will see what people are talking about.  Its not just the game but the week leading up to it.  Heck we are on here trash talking each other in April for a game that will take place 6 months from now.

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

You need to make one and you will see what people are talking about.  Its not just the game but the week leading up to it.  Heck we are on here trash talking each other in April for a game that will take place 6 months from now.

Yea, y'all are talking now because y'all are off your rockers.  Lmbo.

Look, you guys keep Fairycloth over there kickin but in 7X7 in the summer and we will keep kickin yalls butt in 11X11 in the fall.  Every year all we hear is how this is the best year, yalls  kids are the cutest, smartest,etc... and they may be.  Its football and the young coaches over there do not hold a ock strap to the experience we have in coaching or the winning.

last decent coach was Burnett put this guys 1st year aside (Burnetts kids) and what is their record?