Kountze 6 Buna 5/Final

WOSgrad

From these pics the reason for the ejection is because the runner is in fair territory making contact with fielder.  2 years ago a kountze runner made contact with fielder by putting hands up to lessen the force of contact when he realized they were going to make contact and runner was also ejected and reason given was because the contact happen in fair territory.  But in this case you can tell the runner is bracing for impact with the fielder.  

Glad you posted those pictures.  I didn't want to without the parent's consent.  I totally agree it was interference.  If you read my previous post, there was no argument that it was interference.  The argument was that he did not "drop his shoulder", which sounded like he was trying to hurt the Kountze player.  It also never happened at Kirbyville, or anywhere else.  So, if you post things that happen in a game, stick to the facts.  When you give false information...that's called lying.  If the shoe fits...  Just wish we had pictures of everything else that was said.  Not saying Buna is perfect, by no means.  They are kids.  Mistakes happen.  Interference happens.  Lessons are learned each and every game.  Best of luck to all the teams!  

3 hours ago, boymom2 said:

Glad you posted those pictures.  I didn't want to without the parent's consent.  I totally agree it was interference.  If you read my previous post, there was no argument that it was interference.  The argument was that he did not "drop his shoulder", which sounded like he was trying to hurt the Kountze player.  It also never happened at Kirbyville, or anywhere else.  So, if you post things that happen in a game, stick to the facts.  When you give false information...that's called lying.  If the shoe fits...  Just wish we had pictures of everything else that was said.  Not saying Buna is perfect, by no means.  They are kids.  Mistakes happen.  Interference happens.  Lessons are learned each and every game.  Best of luck to all the teams!  

I only posted because it just cleared up the conversation. like I said it did not look like it was on purpose...but we agree on the interference part. No worries, there is not player out there that has not been in a sticky situation like this at some point in their career of baseball...LOL...mine has and he probably meant to hit somebody!lmbo