Wos @ BC

Kj Dad

2 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Good game tonite, great playoff atmosphere as well. Coach Landry and the Mustangs got it done with the opportunities that were presented to them, no denying that. Several really nice defensive plays turned in by WOS as well at very critical points. BC as a team didn't really show up to play and that's on them, the errors both on the field and on the base paths were not typical but that's part of the game. Lots of baseball left to play, every game matters. 

Congrats to Coach Landry and the Stangs on a nice win!

Rake1

+1000

2 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:
23 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I know bc is always good,but how good is their offense (hitting)

23 hours ago, rounder17 said:

I've seen both teams play, and would say it's definitely better than WOS hitting. 

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

you might want to look for the edit button! JS

1 hour ago, Critter said:

Why? The question was about hitting and BC out hit them.  JS

2 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

ok BC out hit them! Last time I checked it was the team who scored the most runs at the end of the game, not the most hits, at least in this scenario.

ok BC out hit them! Last time I checked it was the team who scored the most runs at the end of the game, not the most hits, at least in this scenario.

You're forgetting what the original question was.  It was about (Hitting) not runs scored. JS

8 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I'm not bitter,I just want the game scored correctly and all y'all not to believe that wos was just demolished on everything except errors.. good day gotta get to work

So, KOGT is the only people that can score the games correctly?  At the end of the night/day WOS won bottom line.  They will play again so we have something to look forward toooo :)