Kountze 88 Crockett 73/Final

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

Let me guess, Crockett wouldn't get out of full court pressure and gave up 70/88 transition points ? SMH

Good win Kountze Lions.

Actually Crockett played a pretty solid game. Kountze Pressure Defense was the Difference. As each quarter went by the pressure got them tired and they turned the ball over to much..   Refs kept this game close..   Crockett pretty much was in the bonus throughout the game and made most of their freethrows.    Grayland took over in the 3rd quarter after being in foul trouble in the 2nd. T.J another off night and Dante Carey stepped up big time. 

5 minutes ago, TopDawG52 said:

Actually Crockett played a pretty solid game. Kountze Pressure Defense was the Difference. As each quarter went by the pressure got them tired and they turned the ball over to much..   Refs kept this game close..   Crockett pretty much was in the bonus throughout the game and made most of their freethrows.    Grayland took over in the 3rd quarter after being in foul trouble in the 2nd. T.J another off night and Dante Carey stepped up big time. 

I realize that, but did Crockett stay in full court pressure or not the whole game?

3 minutes ago, TopDawG52 said:

They tried a lil bit of everything but 2-3 zone..    they tried to go man to man but i don't think any team in region 3 will have success against a pg like grayland.

certainly not if you go man and play into the TRACK MEET, layup drill that Kountze wants  you to play into.

That's good........I'd imagine those starters will be back after the next game, right? Cole/McMahon