The People vs. OJ Simpson - American Crime Story

TxHoops

17 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

They used to walk on all fours...They were CANNIBALS...had to be taught to be civil...yes....Read about it and the look up the CAUCUS MOUNTAINS, and its inhabitants...It will be a very interesting read if you have not already done so...Africans were royalty, but let you people tell it THEY were the savages...No it was quite the opposite....Look it up...They tried to hide it, but the information age has solved all of that...Let me know what you think when you do! And yes while they are scumbags in EVERY race, blacks do get profiled more than any.  No theory there. That's a fact. You folks can blame OJ for those killing all you want, but a jury has spoken on that, so the court of public opinion means diddley squat, at this point. 

So you also happily accept the legal systems interpretation of Trayvon Martin case, Freddie Gray Case, and Michael Brown case?

9 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

NO. Is murder ON VIDEO TAPE ever acceptable? OJ was accused but not on CAMERA!

Then you believe in the law selectively- when you like the result the legal system brings about, you declare all to be good.  When you don't like the result the legal system brings about, you declare a miscarriage of justice.   Pretty convenient, wouldn't you agree?  (The injection of Ali with Parkinsons also is not on tape)

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Then you believe in the law selectively- when you like the result the legal system brings about, you declare all to be good.  When you don't like the result the legal system brings about, you declare a miscarriage of justice.   Pretty convenient, wouldn't you agree?  (The injection of Ali with Parkinsons also is not on tape)

Neither was the injecting of black men with syphilis in Alabama, but IT HAPPENED nevertheless.. That's just a theory. But people have shown throughout history that they are capable of doing some of the most dubious of deeds to people of color...i.e. THAT Tuskegee experiment that the lied about over and over again. Yeah.... that one.

The correct me if my appraisal of your view is incorrect:  You feel that the justice system is working fairly when a black person wins a case but the system is rigged against him when he loses?  AFter you have answered that, I want to be sure we discuss Tawana Brawley and the Duke LaCrosse cases.

43 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Neither was the injecting of black men with syphilis in Alabama, but IT HAPPENED nevertheless.. That's just a theory. But people have shown throughout history that they are capable of doing some of the most dubious of deeds to people of color...i.e. THAT Tuskegee experiment that the lied about over and over again. Yeah.... that one.

You say it HAPPENED, then call it theory. Can't be both.