Robertson

Jackson

Pitching:

Dishon 2 IP 5Ks no hits

Stringer 2 IP 5Ks no hits

Hicks 2 IP 2Ks no hits

Bolton 1 IP no hits

Cessac 1 IP 2 hits 2ER

Played eight no hitter throu seven of them.......

are you crazy?? we didnt pitch anyone for more than two innings, we batted all the way through the line up, we didnt steal after we got up big, we hit the ball and played the game, if it were in the regular season i could understand, but guys this is a scrimmage and we still need to get better, rotate pitchers and other players and hit the ball.  if they didnt score runs im sorry but we did NOT run up the score just to do it...im backing my coach in this one, we simply played the game

Guest Orangeboy

are you crazy?? we didnt pitch anyone for more than two innings, we batted all the way through the line up, we didnt steal after we got up big, we hit the ball and played the game, if it were in the regular season i could understand, but guys this is a scrimmage and we still need to get better, rotate pitchers and other players and hit the ball.  if they didnt score runs im sorry but we did NOT run up the score just to do it...im backing my coach in this one, we simply played the game

Well Said, 8107.

The stinch from the ignorrance about running up the score in a scrimmage has crossed the Gulf and invaded my home.  It is a scrimmage, both coaches are looking to see what exactly they have, good or bad. They both know each other well since I went to school and played ball with Shane. The score is meaningless, seeing who can hit, throw, catch, run the bases is what it is about.  Even if it was a game, how the score got that way would be the main issue.  Did they bunt runners over with a 9 run lead.  Were they still stealing with that lead. You dont tell a kid to stand there and not swing or if they get on base to let them tag you. That is disrespectfull.  As a competitor you want the other guys best, by not doing that you are saying they are inferior.  Dont talk about his class or integrity when you really dont know what your talking about at all.

gotta agree...in a scrimmage, the goal is not the score, but rahter to gauge where your hitters, pitchers, infiled and outfield are at.  The reason most scrimmages are kept going is to allow a team that has a lot of kids pitching a full inning or more of work.  Now a game has a mercy rule in effect, which I beleive is 10 after 5 (or 4 1/2 if the team behing is the visiting team batting first)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder