*POST FRIDAY'S SCRIMMAGE RESULTS HERE*

KFDM COOP

hey get this, in the last inning warren pulls a kid out of the stands to play third after he pulls a baggie jacket off he is only wearing a orange tee shirt.  Coach green gives him on of Vidor's sweat shirts turned inside out, the Warren catcher walks down to the third baseman and makes him take off the sweat shirt, the kid is freezing.....

After a little while the Warren coach walks on the field and says, "I seen enough, get off the field" the Umpires have no choice but to call the game.

hey get this, in the last inning warren pulls a kid out of the stands to play third after he pulls a baggie jacket off he is only wearing a orange tee shirt.  Coach green gives him on of Vidor's sweat shirts turned inside out, the Warren catcher walks down to the third baseman and makes him take off the sweat shirt, the kid is freezing.....

After a little while the Warren coach walks on the field and says, "I seen enough, get off the field" the Umpires have no choice but to call the game.

so how could he pull a kid out of the stands and have him play third?

That was strange, even for a scrimmage.

The kid came off the bench, not the stands. It was Warrens 3rd or 4th pitcher of the inning, the coach puts in the 3rd baseman. The sub is called from the bench and rushes in. He had taken off, whatever long sleeves he had on earlier. THe Vidor coach, very nicely, gave the kid a long sleeve shirt. The senior catcher. again very nicely told him to take it off and give it back. IT was a correct move, even if your on the bench, you better be ready to go in at any time......the underclassman wasnt prepared, but I bet he will be next time.........

BH outscored HF last night.  Talking to some of the HF parents they lost a lot of seniors last year and this may be a rebuilding year.  BH looked good.  Hitting is coming around (Campbell 2 HR), solid defense but pitching is still the brightest spot.  The two lefties (Hales/Thamm) throw hard and are lights out.  It was tough seeing Barrera in the dugout in a knee brace and not a uniform.

Friday night scrimmage...BH 12,13, or 14...HF 0...Pitching still the plus for BH...defense looks promising...although not much defensive opportunity because of the pitching. BH rolled the ball more impressive this night. Campbell w/ 2 hrs, sophomore Jake Ponder launched one...I do mean launched one...that was..to me..questionably ruled foul..Couple of great oppo hits with men on base..to work on "small ball". Pitching still the plus...Jr. southpaws ( Hales/Thamm) combined for four innings, no hits, 10K's, 1 walk, no runs. JR. righthander Hunter Silva, 5 k's in two innings of work...his 2nd impressive appearance on the hill...Jr. righthand transfer from MIlby, Jonathan Kelley had his most impresive outing to date..All in all....BH will be in the mix...I'm staying with BH, New Caney, and Huffman..all in the mix in a dogfight for the final order.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124