Team Rapist thread

PhatMack19

3 hours ago, GCMPats said:

A man cannot serve two masters. Time for Baylor to drop the "Christian universiry" reference. They have obviously sold their soul to the almighty football god.

Exactly what happens when you recruit to win.  It is a shame these dumbarses can't handle the chance they are given.  There are "shady" characters in every program.

On 2/7/2016 at 0:43 PM, bulldogbacker said:

Pretty good read

This link does not contain a BR slideshow!

This is the hidden content, please

That piece sounds like it was written by bible aggy themselves. How do you investigate, the piece asks?? Try the Charlie Strong method that he used with Sanders and Meander last year... Suspend them indefinitely until the matter is solved. That would have taken Ouchakudu, or whatever his name is, off campus and negated any chance that it might happen to another female student. Of course, that was too hard for Briles, etc. to grasp. They left him on the roster until he was charged for rape. And he spent all summer practicing like it was no big deal.

Also, what does it matter what would happen at A&M? Last I checked, no aggy has been accused, charged, or CONVICTED of rape, at least recently. 

Ultimately, there is no spin that you can throw at me that makes their adminstration less guilty of cover up. I'm just glad my daughters are young enough that I have several more years before I have to worry about this stuff at a college. And they damn sure won't be enrolling at that cess pool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...