Gotta See This

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Man, I thought Edelman and Amendola were top notch. Brady was throwing short all day, especially when intentionally grounding it.

Edelman and Gronk are Elite. Amendola along with the rest of the has nots that play WR for NE is what it is. Look what Brady did with just Moss..  

Give Brady the Raiders top 3 WR's lol. 

1 hour ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Edelman and Gronk are Elite. Amendola along with the rest of the has nots that play WR for NE is what it is. Look what Brady did with just Moss..  

Give Brady the Raiders top 3 WR's lol. 

You said WR corp. Gronk is very special. He's even better than Witten, and that's difficult for me to say because Witten has been so good for so long. Brady can do well with whoever is there. Last game he was off. He needs to cry. Lol

Both Manning and Brady are 1st round Hall of Famers and I have loved watching them play during their respective careers - Brady has been a tad better in my opinion.

However, I think it is funny that when Manning has a bad game or games he is over the hill and should retire but when Brady has a bad game or games it is something else and he is given a pass on the "age" issue - they are just about the same age - just something I have noticed.

37 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Both Manning and Brady are 1st round Hall of Famers and I have loved watching them play during their respective careers - Brady has been a tad better in my opinion.

However, I think it is funny that when Manning has a bad game or games he is over the hill and should retire but when Brady has a bad game or games it is something else and he is given a pass on the "age" issue - they are just about the same age - just something I have noticed.

Could be because Manning has the neck issue and been rumored to retire and Brady has said he wants to play 10 more years. Brady played terrible last game. Maybe he needed to let some air out of the balls for a better grip in that Denver altitude.