NBA AllStar, NFL Pro Bowl and MLB AllStar Games

This is one reason why I cant get my self to be a avid fan of Pro Sports. Ill watch the games but I m just not a die hard pro team fan.  Kobe Bryant is an All-Star but Draymond Green isnt this year. These games should be picked soley off stats and how they preformed up until that game is played.  So tired of these athletes getting picked over guys that put in the work and have better numbers but dont get rewarded for it. 

What do you guys think?

Kobe deserves it. The fans voted him in. This is his final year. He's not going to make the playoffs and has turned down the Olympics so this is his last big game. He will probably score 20 and play very well. He's Kobe. One of the all time greats. Seeing him on the court with the best is what the fans want and what he deserves. He will always be an all-star.

As for DrayMagic (I am huge Warriors guy) it was difficult, especially with Kobe being labelled a forward this year. Kawhi Leonard and he are very close. Kobe and Steph were automatic. The only other two players were KD and Westbrook. If Kobe was placed as a guard it would have been Steph, Curry, DrayMagic, KD, and Kobe. The West is loaded not just with teams but with great players. The bench will include some sort of Dirk, Draymond, Klay Thompson, LaMarcus Aldrige, Chris Paul, Lilliard, Cousins, Griffin, Harden, Duncan, Anthony Davis, Mark Gasol, Anthony Wiggins and Faried. The list has to be trimmed to just 12 which is almost impossible.