Baytown Sun POY

Cougar14.2

I was flipping back and forth between the UA All-American practices last night and the bowl games. I've always thought the highest concentration of public school talent in the country is in either Dade County or Fort Bend County, much less their respective states. I'm no so sure northeast Harris county wouldn't give those areas a run for their money this year and this year only.  

Manvel is loaded for next yr. 

Yeah, but Manvel is signing 12 D1 kids this year. That will hurt them more than even the 1000+ students they're about to lose before next season. They only have one skill player coming back on offense and I believe only two linemen. I actually think Crosby has more talent coming back than Manvel with the school splits. The only two big time players they have coming back are Jalen Preston at receiver and Derrick Tucker at safety.

Go look at the manvel hurl roster. Check out the back UPS and what they look like in their limited time. Manvel will have 12 more fbs recruits next year.

Keylon stokes, receiver, was a backup. Would have been a star for a regular team.

Look at receiver, Bennett, also a junior. Would have been all district playing for a lot of teams.

Go look at soph MLB depriest Taylor. Every college in the country will be after him.

Alfred Bryant, Tolds boys.

They will look remarkably similar next year to this year.

Go look at the manvel hurl roster. Check out the back UPS and what they look like in their limited time. Manvel will have 12 more fbs recruits next year.

Keylon stokes, receiver, was a backup. Would have been a star for a regular team.

Look at receiver, Bennett, also a junior. Would have been all district playing for a lot of teams.

Go look at soph MLB depriest Taylor. Every college in the country will be after him.

Alfred Bryant, Tolds boys.

They will look remarkably similar next year to this year.

It's going to depend on what grades Shadow Creek will open up with. When we play Manvel next year they'll have about 1000 less kids than they do now. If they open with a junior class, half of those kids will you're talking about will go to Shadow Creek. I've been in depth in what they have coming up recruiting wise, Crosby will sign more FBS kids than Manvel for their '17 class. 

The difference between 5A and 6A is the line of scrimmage, it's going to be a lot different lining up with RP who had 2,348 kids versus lining up with Manvel who'll be around 1,550. 

I was flipping back and forth between the UA All-American practices last night and the bowl games. I've always thought the highest concentration of public school talent in the country is in either Dade County or Fort Bend County, much less their respective states. I'm no so sure northeast Harris county wouldn't give those areas a run for their money this year and this year only.  

@WinTheDay: Addison Declares For NFL Draft #GoDucks

This is the hidden content, please

Speaking of Fort Bend County I remember you said something about the NFL talent, here's another one. 

@WinTheDay: Addison Declares For NFL Draft #GoDucks

Speaking of Fort Bend County I remember you said something about the NFL talent, here's another one. 

I've been explaining to and consulting with Richard Ogbah, Emmanuel Ogbah's dad, since his junior year at FB Bush. Richard brought Emmanuel's scholarship offer from Harvard to work and pretty much begged me to help persuade him to go there. He felt Emmanuel would listen to me explain the importance of education since I was a young black guy who had played college ball and gotten a degree. Instead, I spent the next two years explaining to Richard the finer points of American football 

Now Emmanuel is going to be a first round pick this year. Not to mention his high school classmate, Cam Ridley, will also be a first round pick in the association.