Joe Jamail

PhatMack19

bulldogbacker and baddog - Mack has stated that he was not laughing and then pointed out the good facts of a great Texas Alum - so don't get your panties in a wad.

Charlie drove him to his grave.....that's not poking fun? Please don't tell me when I can get upset. I'm not so much upset as I can't believe anyone makes fun of someone passing. As long as it pertains to UT, I guess anything goes.

Listen guys - I do not want to cheapen this thread by digressing from the real topic at hand which is the passing of - from all indications - a great man.

But to get all upset about a tongue in cheek comment about a connection to the coaching situation at Texas to his death is a little hypocritical.  You and other anti-Ag's have no qualms about making many insensitive comments including insinuating beastialty about Aggie's ALL THE TIME as well as many many other derogatory comments about A&M and its students - so you tell me where do you draw the line.  

Is making a wisecrack about death worse than a wisecrack about beastialty?  In my opinion no!

That is the last I will say on this as this thread is and should be about Joe Jamail.

Always depends on which side you are on. All your posts are comparative......well he said this and he said that. Why don't you focus on what was actually said here? Tongue in cheek is your way of letting it slide. It was wrong and everyone knows it. You have never heard me make fun of anyone's death.

Listen guys - I do not want to cheapen this thread by digressing from the real topic at hand which is the passing of - from all indications - a great man.

But to get all upset about a tongue in cheek comment about a connection to the coaching situation at Texas to his death is a little hypocritical.  You and other anti-Ag's have no qualms about making many insensitive comments including insinuating beastialty about Aggie's ALL THE TIME as well as many many other derogatory comments about A&M and its students - so you tell me where do you draw the line.  

Is making a wisecrack about death worse than a wisecrack about beastialty?  In my opinion no!

That is the last I will say on this as this thread is and should be about Joe Jamail.

have never mentioned beastialty? 

Want me to?

I have some great Aggie prom date pictures!

how bout glow in the dark helmets? 

too much tongue in cheek?