HJ vs Liberty

40water

liberty is not good hj just didnt play well last night and even wiht there terriable paly they still tied but in my book thats a lose to a TERRIABLE team like that like 40 water said HJ was just testin some JV players out to see wat they were capable of

Hj-3 - Sorry but please learn to spell. :D    I never stated that HJ was a bad team but you and your friends seem to making a lot of excuses about how bad your team played.  Sorry but that is exactly what they are excuses.  Liberty did not play their starters the entire game either – that is why it is called a scrimmage.  You are as good as you play and if you think Liberty is terrible and you tied them – I am saying that makes you terrible as well.  For the record I do not think that Liberty is a bad team – just the opposite I think they will be good this year.

I also agree with Ty Cobb – this was a scrimmage – lets wait till the regular season and see who is the better team.  HJ may well be better then Liberty – they just failed to prove it last night. 

Yes - no umpires - the catchers called the balls and strikes.

Let me get this right; this was a scrimmage with no umpires and there are people on here acting like it's the World Series.  WOW!!! Lucky for us these teams are in opposite districts.  I would hate to see what happens if they played a game with real umpires.

This thread makes me laugh...Why all the controversy over a scrimmage..anyone who knows anything about the game would tell you that a scrimmage is just a glorified practice...you are just getting to see someone else's arm other than your coach's..Only the 1st 2,3 or MAYBE 4 innings would be a gamelike situation..and that would depend on the bodies available..If you all want to keep arguing over a scrimmage, by all means go ahead, but it is rediculous..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami