Groveton 62 Hull-Daisetta 0/Final

WOSgrad

Groveton wins a tough hard fought game over HD 28-12. HD had a great game plan after watching Groveton all week on HUDL. The Bobcats game plan on offense was brilliant, the cats came out and ran a ground and pound, 3 yards and a pile of dust offense. The clock kept moving and HD fought hard, giving their young Bobcats an aggressive fighting chance. HD ran a mirror image of the last few seasons, running the slot-t and even threw in the power-I offense. The adjustment based on the personnel HD has, was totally on spot. It was apparent early in scrimmages HD did not have personnel for the spread.  On defense HD was again right on bulleye, blitzing the Groveton QB all night, wrecking havoc on him. HD was brilliant with their man to man defense all night in the secondary, forcing Groveton to fight them on the outside. HD knew teaching kids to play zone coverage in a week would spell disaster. HD has swallowed it's pride and put these young kids in a position to compete, protect themselves and be successfully aggressive. If HD uses this game plan next week vs West Hardin, we could have a barn burner of a rival game! 

Just kidding... Groveton massacred our team 62-0.... 

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

Groveton wins a tough hard fought game over HD 28-12. HD had a great game plan after watching Groveton all week on HUDL. The Bobcats game plan on offense was brilliant, the cats came out and ran a ground and pound, 3 yards and a pile of dust offense. The clock kept moving and HD fought hard, giving their young Bobcats an aggressive fighting chance. HD ran a mirror image of the last few seasons, running the slot-t and even threw in the power-I offense. The adjustment based on the personnel HD has, was totally on spot. It was apparent early in scrimmages HD did not have personnel for the spread.  On defense HD was again right on bulleye, blitzing the Groveton QB all night, wrecking havoc on him. HD was brilliant with their man to man defense all night in the secondary, forcing Groveton to fight them on the outside. HD knew teaching kids to play zone coverage in a week would spell disaster. HD has swallowed it's pride and put these young kids in a position to compete, protect themselves and be successfully aggressive. If HD uses this game plan next week vs West Hardin, we could have a barn burner of a rival game! 

Just kidding... Groveton massacred our team 62-0.... 

I've been away for awhile and was interested in seeing what "55" was saying about the Bobcats' season.  I see that he's finally gone past delusional and is in some state of DENIAL now.  Keep a stiff upper lip is what the British would say - and I have NO IDEA what that means  Hang in there Bobcats.

I've been away for awhile and was interested in seeing what "55" was saying about the Bobcats' season.  I see that he's finally gone past delusional and is in some state of DENIAL now.  Keep a stiff upper lip is what the British would say - and I have NO IDEA what that means  Hang in there Bobcats.

I think it was a nice way of saying the game plan was terrible