Best 10/11 year olds in the area?

DeuceSixSuited

I agree Brady he is the best in the stjfl.  Super great kid that does it all.  When he's not scoring TDs he's setting up the blocks for his teammates to score. We all know Anderson is the best back though!

No doubt on that! Anderson is the real deal... and a even better kid. I need to know some kids to recruit for my select team lol 

Hey Brady B I have a couple you should ck out in BC this year 

I am all for it! I already talked to one of the coaches from BC...He said he would spread the word but I'm not sure if he was really interested... This is a great opportunity for every city to be represented! Last year my 14U team did great and we had kids from 9 different cities on the team. It is a blast and the kids love it...Tryouts will be early November on a sunday afternoon.  

Kyndon Fuselier #8, Kadyn Gonzalez #9, Dominic Stimson #5, and Kyler Baker #34......all members of Nederland Sr Black.....are some of the best players in the entire area.......against anyone. Come watch a game. You can see for yourself.

I wonder who this dad is and what team his son plays for.  Sounds like the coast gaurd talking to me.  How about the boys from Bridge City?  show them a little love.  You must not have seen them yet.

Well, I agree with several post on here.  I agree with Display Name on those Nederland boys.  they have a bunch of talent besides those listed.  Not sure on BC.  I heard they were pretty tough.  I wish Coach Shhhhhh.......would come out and play here more.  I did hear that he has been restricted by some of the other coaches.  Who wears the pants on that team?  come on whisperer put your foot down and have some fun. 

The exhausted hunchinator... I wear my own pants punk! Im just scared of Bugatti! 

Don't tell'em Don't tell'em

SH.................

I hear you loud and clear big boy.  I think he got out of the league while he was ahead.  He didn't want to go out losing to Nederland like he started in flag when Nederland black beat them in superbowl.   I know you could shut them down with the load of talent you have.  Even I could win with that team.  I do hear that your defensive coach is the main reason ya'll are winning though.  He says defense scores more than offense.  Love it.  He wears the pants on that team!!!

Dont know the Names Bradyb, but you need to look at number 17 and number 40 on OF jr team.  Very solid.  17 s last name is Bodin.  2 of the best backs I ve seen in Jr this year and excellent tacklers on D.  Ned W has a big fast back as well.  Landon Caywood, dont know the number.  

great! Thank you very much for the info. I am going to get busy and try and see how fast I can get in touch with them!