Cal at Texas

UTfanatic

My question would be.....does Texas have the talent to compete, and if so, is it bad coaching or has the system not taken effect yet? 

There have been some issues that are directly on the coaches.  The team seems to quit when they get down and Charlie looks confused.  A&M had a few games last year where they looked to quit but luckily Sumlin got it halfway turned around and they were at least competitive at the end of the year.

Losing almost half of your games by 20+ points is not acceptable, but could be due to lack of talent.  Screwing up the coin toss and only having 10 men on the field multiple times against ND is totally unacceptable and that is all on the coaches. 

There have been some issues that are directly on the coaches.  The team seems to quit when they get down and Charlie looks confused.  A&M had a few games last year where they looked to quit but luckily Sumlin got it halfway turned around and they were at least competitive at the end of the year.

Losing almost half of your games by 20+ points is not acceptable, but could be due to lack of talent.  Screwing up the coin toss and only having 10 men on the field multiple times against ND is totally unacceptable and that is all on the coaches. 

you know nothing of Texas, the players, or the coaches. 

The University of Texas will do fine without your help.  

I am sure there are many things the Aggies could use your help. 

you know nothing of Texas, the players, or the coaches. 

The University of Texas will do fine without your help.  

I am sure there are many things the Aggies could use your help. 

Sooooooo .... under your rules and beliefs as (1) you only can know about the school for which you root and (2) you should never comment on or about another school of which you do not root - ok go it now.

So I guess on anything Aggie I will not expect to see a post from you in the future?

I really think that our D will show improvements.  

I believe that we will still see explosive plays on offense and special teams. 

The youth of our ol leads me to believe that we will not see many long drives.  

Hookem

btw ran into fellow Longhorn WNCIP @ the grocery store.  Told me to tell everyone hi 

Edited by bulldogbacker

I guess an ag is going to do play by play for a Texas game. You got it dude.

Old lady is out of town.  Just me, my recliner, Miller Lite, and my remote control to watch football all day.  There is nothing better than college football, especially when she is gone and I can actually watch all of the games.