Barbers Hill @ Dayton

Octfeb

This thread is gonna make me throw up! I never thought I would see the day when Barbie's Hill would roll over and play dead for Dayton, of all people. Where is Smokin' Baby when you need him? What has happened to you guys, doesn't Dayton still SUCK? We need BH in 22-5A to take LCM's place.

When you see the level of football played on a nightly basis in 21-5A you figure out where your team stands pretty quick. No need to make statements you really don't believe. Unlike Vidor fans, you won't see many BH supporters predicting district championships while they're sitting at 1-2. And BH has actually won district before.

Call me crazy but I think BH kind of accepts the fact that they'll probably be roughed up by Crosby, kids still play their butts off though. For some reason it seems like they feel the exact opposite about Dayton, even use the word "hate" when referring to the Broncos.lol 

This is the hidden content, please

This thread is gonna make me throw up! I never thought I would see the day when Barbie's Hill would roll over and play dead for Dayton, of all people. Where is Smokin' Baby when you need him? What has happened to you guys, doesn't Dayton still SUCK? We need BH in 22-5A to take LCM's place.

Oh and you don't want BH over in 22-5a the only team that has a winning record on us over there is PNG and I'm pretty sure its due to that ugly arse purple they wear ;)

The Broncos  always know they Suck in my heart, but just not ready to start tooting the BH horn until I see them beat someone :) .

Don't let the SeTx staff get you all pumped up. Friday night is gonna be a beat down better than you can remember, Dayton has y'all's number and you might as well get used to it preppy boy, by the way the beat down will actually start Thursday at 6 when the Dayton Freshman squad stomps a mud hole in y'all's arse, and then it will continue Friday at 7.

Edited by Bronco94

That's the issue with BH fans. The reason your players give the 10-12 yard cushions is because they don't have the speed to stay with receivers off the line of scrimmage. The last thing BH wants opposing qbs to do is pull it down and run it, guys like Brantley, Cotton and Ware will eat you alive. I think Gage is doing the best with what he's been given.

BH just needs to figure out how to hold on to the ball and tackle in space. Lot easier said than done though.

Playing the game through college and playing DB , can tell you giving a big cushion for lack of speed is not always the answer,  I would not play cover 1 on the line in hopes of staying with the WR, you are right, we would be eaten alive.   I'm suggesting jamming the heck out of the WR off of the line and throwing him off pattern, which works if you can put pressure on QB, throw timing patterns off, receivers hate being handled off of the line, if you can do it, it frustrated the heck out of them, .,  You have to play it correctly or you are right it could be a foot race and we lose that, we have to be able to pressure the QB, if he has all day, he will eat you up alive anyway,.   By giving up a big cushion and not having the speed, one quick move and your toast, , What we are doing now vs pass has not worked, Realize Gage does not have a lot of speed,  throw something different at them, worst case you go back to what you were doing.  Not an issue with a fan,

Edited by Eagle011
///

You almost sound like a baiter. Trying to get people to say bad things bout the current QB. IJS

No baiting intended Octfeb, and not a fan of either team. I have seen both QB's play, and in my opinion Dayton is a 21 point better team when Shaq is at QB. This is not a race issue and it is not an issue of the dislike for coaches playing their sons (I am a coaches son). This is simply a comment on the talent of the two players in question.

No baiting intended Octfeb, and not a fan of either team. I have seen both QB's play, and in my opinion Dayton is a 21 point better team when Shaq is at QB. This is not a race issue and it is not an issue of the dislike for coaches playing their sons (I am a coaches son). This is simply a comment on the talent of the two players in question.

It wouldn't be so bad to have hancock as the qb if they would utilize shaq more than they did against cek.

2014=No way HH was a better back-up qb than K McBride(no team ever stopped him) & did HH ever lead Dayt JV to a dist championship,or a 9th grade fabulous season=that's not hating,it's called team leader,if old men can see it,the kiddos that play darn sure know.Saw the same senario yrs ago coaches son w/Andy Edwards smh,Stew always played his talent regardless what anybody thought or said=IT WORKS 5'7 140 A Herrera=team leader prolly had best pass %(near 65%) of any Qb ever @Dayt=past rd 2 all 3 yrs