WH / Big Sandy round 3 Tuesday! Predictions?

WHFAN

WH can win this, if they play like they are capable of. They are more athletic but, they have to be physical when they play. If they play like they did at Big Sandy, then they will lose by double digits again. That game was very bad even considering half of em' were sick, injured, or both. They might have made 25% of their shots and wouldn't put a body on anybody. Simply put, they played like they didn't have a pulse and Big Sandy really wanted it. Sorry for being so hard on you boys, its just that I've seen what you can do. Hope I can make it. I'll get there early and sit with my usual crowd, and we'll refuse to go unheard.

3 things-  -focus on evadale 1st, anything is possible

-good luck bobcats this friday  :-X (hurt me to say that)

-GO BLUE!!

I would like to say Oilers you have done an awesome job this year, for some of you this is your last year to play on a high school court but from pee wee to now you have done awesome. Some of you may not realize this but this is basically the same team that went to Levelland and lost in triple overtime by 1 pt.... you guys were awesome way back when and still got it going.... keep up the good work... and take it one game at a time....As a proud parent and fan.....GREAT JOB GUYS....

First things first, lets take care of Evadale Friday night. Second lets wish the Bobcats the best Friday in Big Sandy. Then if a tie breaker is needed, we will need to step it up to another level, and stay that way throughtout the playoffs. To achieve the ultimate goal, we will need to stay focused and play every game like its your last, and its sad to say but for some it will be the last, so lets leave it all out on the court, and there will be no doubts.

GO OILERS.....BEAT EVADALE.........

Back-in-the-day --- good post, good points.....

WH/BS will be a great game if HD loses Fri.

The better thing is knowing that both teams will charge into the playoffs.

WH, focus will become the key. You must focus and every player must give 110% every second of every game.

Having watched them both recently, I think a kid like Letsinger may give the edge to WH since the teams are so good.

WH by 4 because of the gamechangers they have.

WH must play their style and control the game.

Not many teams will beat BS when they get to control tempo.

WH can win this, if they play like they are capable of. They are more athletic but, they have to be physical when they play. If they play like they did at Big Sandy, then they will lose by double digits again. That game was very bad even considering half of em' were sick, injured, or both. They might have made 25% of their shots and wouldn't put a body on anybody. Simply put, they played like they didn't have a pulse and Big Sandy really wanted it. Sorry for being so hard on you boys, its just that I've seen what you can do.

THIS WOULD FIT FOR THE HD GAME IN BS, NOT TO TRY TO COMPARE HD AND WH BUT SAYING WH DONT LET BS PLAY THEIR GAME CAUSE THEIR GAME IS CLOSE TO UNBEATABLE. IF WH SETS TEMPO WH BY 9. LETS GO OILERS( IT DOES HURT TO SAY IT BUT GOT TO)LOL

Im gonna be needing updates alot if at all possible... I am stuck up here in San Marcos due to having class but i wish i could be in Evadale tonight... As a WH '06 graduate that has played with these boys all our lives, i must say WH will take this game by 8-12 IF they play tough defense, and a smart offense with under 12 TO's... JMO

D, have your phone on man and if I can I will text you.

Have you heard that Copeland has the flu like stuff? Woke up at midnight in a dead sweat.

Your cell # still the same?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder