Baytown Junior High Football

BlackShirts5

I couldn't make the games tonight, but I was told that Genty 8A beat BH North A 25 - 0 and Gentry 8B won 40 - 12 over BH North B. No word on the 7th grade. Bye next week then a battle for first place with Crosby.

Does anyone know the results of the Crosby v Baytown Jr. 8th grade games?

Edited by John Blutarsky

I couldn't make the games tonight, but I was told that Genty 8A beat BH North A 25 - 0 and Gentry 8B won 40 - 12 over BH North B. No word on the 7th grade. Bye next week then a battle for first place with Crosby.

Does anyone know the results of the Crosby v Baytown Jr. 8th grade games?

Gentry just won 25-0 due to bad refs....okay, obviously joking.  Gentry's Running Backs broke a few long ones and looked good overall.  Their QB played smart.

and we got a case of fumblitis that keeps rearing its ugly head.

Gentry just won 25-0 due to bad refs....okay, obviously joking.  Gentry's Running Backs broke a few long ones and looked good overall.  Their QB played smart.
and we got a case of fumblitis that keeps rearing its ugly head.

So fumblitis at BH starts at the JR High level not just on the Varsity level..  

Dayton and Crosby play November 10th

Crosby 42 Gentry 20 8A

Crosby 13 Gentry 20 8B

Thanks for the scores. I couldn't stay for the A team game, I was wondering who won. Gentry 8A needs to beat Dayton, and CBJ and hope Dayton pulls off the upset in week 9. Gentry 8B is still undefeated but I believe I heard CBJ 8B is undefeated too. Haven't heard anything on Dayton 8B yet.

CBJ 8B has some monsters at RB looks like some HS RB's between the tackles and run down hill.

Dayton Crosby should be a good game but I'm pulling for the Crosby win.

I think you have CBJ 8 and 7A teams mixed up.  CBJ 8a has a skinny white kid and a couple smaller kids..  Their 7A has two beasts at RB. Could probably start at most of the 8A teams.