Jasper Predictions

My darkhorse for that district is Bridge City. With Dubois and son they could actually be good. Dubois is a BC native and has a vested intrest to bringing BC back to what it used to be. Many ?? with them also but the tools are there. They have always had athletes but many of the good ones picked baseball only because of the coaching situation over there. Im not sure what their 2 a day numbers were but I bet they saw an increase in players just to the fact that there is new life for the Cardinals.

HJ losing those Seniors that made a huge impact like Padgett, etc., hurt. But also losing their HC and QB to Bridge City might be a little too much. They have some very good athletes coming back but running a new offense( Supposedly) and those losses could prove too much. I say Center just on what I have heard/read about them. Vidor is always tough. They have so much experience back it makes their vaunted Wing T or Slot T dangerous to defend. We, WOS, will get the first look at Vidor with a scrimmage in a couple weeks. So well know more then.

I think HJ is going to just as competitive as last year.  Padgett is a huge loss and so were a couple others but offensively they will be just as explosive.  Jasper vs HJ will be much better than those expect.

I think HJ is going to just as competitive as last year.  Padgett is a huge loss and so were a couple others but offensively they will be just as explosive.  Jasper vs HJ will be much better than those expect.

As I hope they do. We need our district to rep like last season.

It's just a question of how quickly the kids can learn Dubois system.  I still believe that somebody that made the playoffs last year (LCM, Silsbee, Huffman, or Jasper) is going to end up missing the post season.  

Drop Hargrave and add BC. Well know more about LCM on August 28th.

May want to wait a bit before dropping Huffman from the playoff picture. The defense is gonna be young, but has already started to show signs of coming together and with what we have coming back on offense we will be putting up some big numbers again this year. We have Crosby Friday night so will get to see real fast which of those youngsters are ready to step up an take a spot and which holes still need filling.