Next level?

Kelly08

Guest sokkerfan

who does kirby play division one for.  all of nederlands freshman but number 18 play division one soccer  and yea yea plays division one for united alliance out of clear lake area.

Guest sokkerfan

The texans have a great problem but they need to develop their talent rather than steal other peoples players.  the boys from nederland or not doing well but the experience has to be fun to play div one and be up there with them guys.  i would give anything to play that level.  so fast and thats probably why they are all playing on varisty. 

Guest meirdesucede

number 8 scott poole from lumberton, if he doesnt play div 1 he deserves to, i mean if you win the national dribbling competition then i think that you are fairly good

cuz he already has his friends at lumberton.  he is making a difference up there with his buddies and going to kelly would cost him alot more money than he is paying there.  and not much kelly can offer him in soccer he isnt gettin in lumberton

Its getting old - you guys saying I try to steal players. . . I have many talented players on the Kelly team and Scott Pool plays at a level Beyond a freshman no doubt. I would never take a Kid out of his community if he standing out there. He shines in Lumberton as a freshmen and he has a great chance to play college.  If I said I would not like to have him I would be lying . . . And lets get some facts straight since I went to PUBLIC SCHOOL and almost moved to Lumberton as well.  I would have gone to Kelly in a second. . . Kelly kids can get into anycollege they pretty much desire. The Kids there have to make good grades to to do great things. I am not saying other schools are bad, but I have friends that went to Kelly and had poorer grades than i did and got into big schools. Soccer is great, friends are fun, but education is number one. Study be something and do it with all the passion you put into soccer and you can go far in life. This is what i teach my Kelly team . A man can do anything as long as he has the "Want To". Sometime it is hard work but there is only once place that success come before work and thats the dictionary. I have a mastor degree and I love this game more than anyone. I do not plan to coach much longer, but I have something priceless that cannot be taken away and thats education.

Good thing is if he is at west brook then the fellows from Central may not be as ignorant as centralmex is.  They are rough but if you go into the game looking for rough you forget the one thing that will win the game ..  and if Vidor does this they win.  Forget about the rough and play soccer, that is one thing Central cant defend.  When nederland played soccer they were doing great then forgot about the game and started getting rough and central beat them. 

I agree with you my dear friend Smitty . . . Your wisdom and knowledge is beyond your years . . . That would pretty interesting to see if a kid could pool that off. . . .West Brook PLayed a hell of a game last night - i tip my hat to the Old School I once played at. they finally showed up. Losing 1-0 agaisnt Kingwood not bad not bad indeed. I think I would like to have a run at them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder