TEXAS at arizona (2 game series)

It would be great if every team out of Dallas lost every game in a season. Wishful thinking I know.

I wouldn't mind that either.  The only two teams in Dallas are the Mavericks and Stars.  Not a big basketball or hockey guy.  The two teams that really matter, the COWBOYS and RANGERS, are in Arlington.  :D

It would be great if every team out of Dallas lost every game in a season. Wishful thinking I know.

I grew up with this team. My neighbors were palmero, Rogers, Oliver, and Brown. The games were fun and only $5. Went to a game last year for the first time in probably three years and it had become all about money. Anything they could to make a dollar. The rangers had a great museum that's only opened during the games. I used to go because I knew a lot of them. Now ithey rent it out and won't let anyone. To make it worse before the game they showed a video clip of Ranger moments and of course there were clips of palmero and Sosa, two known steroid players. There were no clips of Rogers, Pudge, or Greer players that made the team of the 90s.

The rangers just aren't the same with the new owners. They really have turned the team into a Dallas franchise and not an Arlington. I just want them to lose to force the owners to go back to that fun team that went to 2 World Series.

I grew up with this team. My neighbors were palmero, Rogers, Oliver, and Brown. The games were fun and only $5. Went to a game last year for the first time in probably three years and it had become all about money. Anything they could to make a dollar. The rangers had a great museum that's only opened during the games. I used to go because I knew a lot of them. Now ithey rent it out and won't let anyone. To make it worse before the game they showed a video clip of Ranger moments and of course there were clips of palmero and Sosa, two known steroid players. There were no clips of Rogers, Pudge, or Greer players that made the team of the 90s.

The rangers just aren't the same with the new owners. They really have turned the team into a Dallas franchise and not an Arlington. I just want them to lose to force the owners to go back to that fun team that went to 2 World Series.

I remember those teams as well. (I really became a RANGERS fan in 1988)  I just wish those teams would have had better pitching.  They were fun to watch, and gave us some of the RANGERS all-time best players.

I remember those teams as well. (I really became a RANGERS fan in 1988) I just wish those teams would have had better pitching. They were fun to watch, and gave us some of the RANGERS all-time best players.

Yeah but the new owners don't care. When I went last year I left in the 2nd inning because of the change espicially the hall of fame. Even the fans aren't the same since the success.

As for those players they were all great. I remember Kenny (my parents would never let eat peas because of him) and Darren well best people you'd ever meet. Palmero however was a jerk driving ferraris 100 mph in the middle of a neighborhood where the houses weren't worth the price of the car.