Nike Hoop Summit

Maker isn't to much bigger!!!! Lol just had potential through the atmosphere. Legit 7ft. Legit small forward handling skills. Nice shot. Great form. Nice post moves. Smart, unselfish and athletic. He didn't play great offensively but he altered a lot of shots and grab at least 10 boards. I hope we get Ingram at UNC also lol him and Jaylen Brown.

Maker isn't to much bigger!!!! Lol just had potential through the atmosphere. Legit 7ft. Legit small forward handling skills. Nice shot. Great form. Nice post moves. Smart, unselfish and athletic. He didn't play great offensively but he altered a lot of shots and grab at least 10 boards. I hope we get Ingram at UNC also lol him and Jaylen Brown.

I hope Cal doesn't get Ingram, yall can have him. Maker needs tutoring, Cal and staff could help him along with Big Zimm. 

Hmmm He tore it in December which would put him back on the court at the latest in September. He knows the system in and out will be the best defender on the team and more athletic than before. No wing depth should lead to many minutes for him.

I hope so but im skeptical. 

UK would have likely won it all, IMO, had Poythress not gotten hurt. At a minimum, he would have shut down Dekker when he was in. Hands down the best defender in the country that I saw play, and a "versatile" defender at that.

IMO he was our best player. Simmons reminds me of him alot!