It's Easy To Complain! So...

smitty

I was looking for ways to reduce the government debt.  So here's another one:  Let get rid of the Department Of Education.  It wasn't needed until the late 70's when jimma carter created it.  Every State has one.  We don't need a centralized one that takes children's educational decisions away from parents and local communities.  That's why we have "Independent School Districts."  Bring it back to local control.  It worked before the the Feds got a hold to it.

The last cost I found was 71.2 BILLION dollars.  And that, I think, is a couple of years old.  So, it's much more now...

America is in debt up to, well, we are drowning. So, let's start giving solutions. One good place to start is these obama phones that taxpayers are paying for. The cost is 2 BILLION dollars a year. I say call your Senators and Congressman and urge them to support eliminating this. Let's hear other suggestions...

I've personally built around 85 govt houses in the last 12 months. At around $125k a pop, my number is close to $11 million in government funds over the last year. There are 5 of me in my office that do nearly the same and multiple other builders in the area of similar size. These programs are all across the country in any area that had a natural disaster.

Some people deserve help while others abuse the systems and me. It really ticked me off when I found out that a portion of the money is used to build new section 8 houses. I recently finished a few houses for an investor that owns 40 rent houses. We tore down his worst properties that were nearly falling down anyways and built brand new homes. He paid $30k down for the house and Section 8 will guarantee $1000 a month in rent. It must be nice to get that kind of return on your investment. I have yet to find any properties for $30k that will pay me that a month, but I do keep my eyes open everyday.