12 yr prediction about Warren Warrior Basketball

I know that road all to well as a former D1 Player.  I was a self driven individual.  Parents didn't push me (but encouraged me) nor paid for any special training.  I was a non AAU player who played year around in the neighborhood whether by myself or with others.  I played everyday and night.   My first basketball goal was a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out inside my dads barn nailed to a creosote pole.  Didn't get an actual basketball goal till I was 12.  You ever try to shoot on a bucket....very discouraging but over time with persistence it paid off in the long run. (ball barely fits....the perfect release, the perfect arch was the only made shot)  Makes shooting on a regular goal like shooting in the ocean.  That 5 gallon bucket is still there in my dads barn.  I have recently put up a 5 gallon bucket on a creosote pole at my place in Warren. 

No real goal needed.

My mother played on a state tournament team that lost in the first round at state sometime in the 1940's. My sister was an all state/ all American player for the Lady Warriors also in the early 70's :) I hope the kiddos are successful, I still like to go watch em play from time to time :) Good luck Bucket !!