Lebron James not happy with recruiting of his son

It really doesn't matter what Lebron does, haters are gonna hate. If he had came out and said the recruitment for my son starts now, could you imagine the bashing he would've taken. Watching (when it's all said and done) one of the all time greats. Sit back and enjoy! The guys gives back to the community, you never see him in any trouble and he is a role model!

Lebron should understand this - as long as he is the player that he is and he has a son (regardless of the talent level of his son - even though it appears that he has talent as well) all coaches will want the LeBron name associated with their program if possible.  I agree with Buddy G that LeBron did not start this but he should be aware that it could and likely would happen - and if he wanted to he could put an immediate stop to this if he wanted to all he has to say is "leave me and my child alone and if your persist he will NOT consider attending your school".  Over and done.

That being said the NCAA with all its rules and regulations should address this issue and set a age or classification age for any student to be "recruited" - should be not earlier than Freshman or Soph. in High School - this recruiting of young children has to stop - does anyone really think that scholarship offer made to that 10 - 11 - 12 year old will be 100% honored if it is not in the schools best interest at the time that student is ready for his prize - No way - Hell it is not really likely that the head coach will still be there at that time.

Situation was already in the media not caused by him.

The situation as I read it is he doesn't like that his young son is being recruited. That could only come from him in the media. If the media asked about his young son and he didn't want it to be an issue in the media..."No Comment", when it's asked.
Here's the deal, LBJs son doesn't need to be recruited to attend college, but for kids on his team and especially kids on the opposing team, basketball may be the only way they get to go to college. So if Coaches show up in droves to see his son and another kid gets discovered, then it's all worth it.

The situation as I read it is he doesn't like that his young son is being recruited. That could only come from him in the media. If the media asked about his young son and he didn't want it to be an issue in the media..."No Comment", when it's asked.
Here's the deal, LBJs son doesn't need to be recruited to attend college, but for kids on his team and especially kids on the opposing team, basketball may be the only way they get to go to college. So if Coaches show up in droves to see his son and another kid gets discovered, then it's all worth it.

Other coaches were talking about his son in previous interviews before he said anything though thats why it was already in the media. 

I totally agree with whats in bold but not at the age of 10. 

Yeah 10 is young, but for that unknown kid that impesses some coach in that situation, it just may motivate him to stay on the straight and narrow and keep outta trouble the next 7 years because Coach Cal or Coach K said "I'll be watching you".
Kids get in trouble so early these days when they aren't motivated off of the streets. 12 year olds trying to impress someone...anyone that'll listen or watch...rather it be a college coach than the Dope Man.
So LeBrons point is well taken, but there are two sides to it and both very valid.