I know this is a good WOS team this year...so how do you guys see this go, understand its a scrimmage and all, but lets just ball park it. i think pitching wise Kountze will hold their own..."Note to Kountze Pitchers" (keep the ball down on the one called "MOOSE"!  Kountze will have ramp up the ole' bat speed on them Anderson boys! In addition I hope we improve on defense. 

Well Moose powdered one! Nice hit Kid! Great to see those Anderson boys and that speedster Mo! WOS is gonna be fine this year. Score was 3-1 WOS...Kountze had one inning where we gave up a couple of runs on free passes scored on errors. Over all pitching again looked good and the bats were better. Proud of Our catcher Cooper Coe who gutted it out behind the plate with a bum finger on his glove hand. Keep up the hard work Lions and best of Luck to WOS

Capone...they actually looked way better fielding, and unlike last year we have limited the bleeding when things go wrong. Last night that one inning was not that bad but they had the perfect guys on bases to take advantage SPEED! Hey after two scrimmages we scored 5 and gave up 5 with a constant line up rotation.