JJ Watt High School Highlights

You gotta admit it looked like Jr. High competition he was going up against. Wisconsin nit really known for its stellar HS Football programs.

I watched the Wisconsin state championships and some of these freshmen and JV teams in Texas ive seen over the years probably could have challenged for their state titles on lower levels. Big size discrepancy. Not a knock on Watt, he was just a beast. 

Probably why most D1 schools passed on him. Not enough stars. 

Shows what most of them really know.

I think it shows how flawed the rating system is.   I heard this on the radio, there were no 4 or 5 star athletes that played in the Superbowl.  Hows that for missing on ratings??

I think it shows how flawed the rating system is. I heard this on the radio, there were no 4 or 5 star athletes that played in the Superbowl. Hows that for missing on ratings??

Thats not true. Earl Thomas was a four star DB outta HS by both Rivals and Scout.com and Chritian Michael was I believe a five star RB outta WB for sure a four star. Tom Bradys so old he was in HS before there were stars! :)