Jasper 69 WOS 59 Final/Tuesday

its kinda funny you lose a game and jump to #2  ::)

obviously someone saw something in them. I dont know what but something  ;D

I thought this was basically the same team as last year, i figured they would at least attempt to make it back to Austin. I'll be surprised if they make the playoffs now.

If they wasnt stinking up the court we wouldn't have the thread and its probably gonna get worse. If PAM was to be doing what WOS is doing they would be getting the same said about them--overrated.  ;D 

I shocked at saying they are underachieving, i remember back in the day when yall used to straight SUCK in basketball, woodshed beat downs by the Bees and LC-M.

If they wasnt stinking up the court we wouldn't have the thread and its probably gonna get worse. If PAM was to be doing what WOS is doing they would be getting the same said about them--overrated.   ;D 

I shocked at saying they are underachieving, i remember back in the day when yall used to straight SUCK in basketball, woodshed beat downs by the Bees and LC-M.

You must be real old!  That hasn't happened in 25 years that I know of.

im not trying to put down anyone but wen u lose 3 straight.. and ur supposed to be one of the best in the district and u do that... i mean overrated is going to come up

People forget they were highly thought of at the beginning of the year. They got talent, they just plain and simply suck right now, therefore----OVERRATED.

Leave West Orange alone. They have a great coach and good, classy players. They will be just fine. HJ and Silsbee will both beat Jasper therefore WOS will still make the playoffs. Look for the Mustangs to turn it around.

For WOS sake they better hope so. Even if they do make it they will be a one and done team, dont mean to be rude but thats my opinion. Does Thomas and Franks play?

Sometimes, when teams are supposed to be good and know they have talent, they can lose focus. I think that's what is going on right now. I saw the loss to Jasper and really couldn't believe what was happening. They are still as talented as last year. They are just in a slump. Hopefully, it doesn't cost them a playoff spot. All that matters now is getting in. If they do, the "3 in a row" crap won't mean squat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83