The official best of ......

May i have your attention please....

Here Is the official best of area freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, staffs, outfielders, infielders, lead-off men, clean-up men, hit and run guy, squeeze man, stolen base guy, best warmeruppper of the nearest outfielder guy, best foul ball getter...

The only catch is you cant vote for your own team, the team in your handle, or the  person that you represented to get out of that MIP in the summer....

Now with that said, we have a week til scrimmages start... 8)

mods, please dont delete this, if you do please pm me before

May i have your attention please....

Here Is the official best of area freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, staffs, outfielders, infielders, lead-off men, clean-up men, hit and run guy, squeeze man, stolen base guy, best warmeruppper of the nearest outfielder guy, best foul ball getter...

The only catch is you cant vote for your own team, the team in your handle, or the  person that you represented to get out of that MIP in the summer....

Now with that said, we have a week til scrimmages start... 8)

mods, please dont delete this, if you do please pm me before

Okay. What do you want me to say in the PM?  LOL.. just kidding.

Cobb,  Nicely Done, You get an A

Great Observation....See everyone, when you nominate people from different programs it goes to show how much you really enjoy baseball.....

;D  Wow I'm afraid to reply for fear of being slammed into a wall!  lol

Sadly, the guy I want to nominate decided to work instead of playing baseball...but what the heck...here goes...

JOSH MORRIS  Bridge City  for having the best maturity in Little League...

During a game between WESCO and Twin County about 6 years ago, WESCO's coaches disagreed...VEHEMENTLY...with a call from the umpire, to the point where coach 1 and coach 2 got ejected, leaving coach 3 to respond..."I'm not saying anything"...the row then continued with a couple of foul mouthed parents going of...UNTIL....(dramatic pause)...Josh, the 12 year old catcher for WESCO yelled..."can everybody please just shut up and let us play ball?"...a classi c moment of "a child shall lead them"...

Of course, WESCO is now the John Harrell Memorial Softball Complex...and Twin County?  If there is no baseball there this year, or the following year, the land reverts back to the original owners or their heirs.  I am not sure whether it has to be a Little League field or any other type of baseball or softball...maybe the JH Memorial annex?...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami