WHO ARE SOME DECENT SOPHOMORE PLAYERS IN THE AREA???

Josh Dean- P/Corners on I/F-Nederland

Jerin Spikes- 3rd/P Good Bat- PNG

Jordan Pitts-I/F primarily SS/2nd  Good Bat- Nederland

Sammy Sparrow-O/F-P Good Bat- PNG

Matt Woods-Utility- PNG

Austin Sangster-C- PNG

Chad Sims- P/OF- Vidor

The Ferguson kid from HJ is really good. He's been playing for a while, I believe they have a field in the back yard. AMAZING.. That is dedication. Vidor's got some talent- Bruce, Perkins, a kid named Jessie with one heck of an arm, Orangefield- Statum, Ozen- Henton, and there's another kid.. I believe Ross Forret?? He goes to a BMT school.. not sure which one.. but he's pretty good.. Barbers Hill has some good kids too that are only playing baseball.. I'm just thinking that the 2009 class will be the talent class..

The Ferguson kid from HJ is really good. He's been playing for a while, I believe they have a field in the back yard. AMAZING.. That is dedication. Vidor's got some talent- Bruce, Perkins, a kid named Jessie with one heck of an arm, Orangefield- Statum, Ozen- Henton, and there's another kid.. I believe Ross Forret?? He goes to a BMT school.. not sure which one.. but he's pretty good.. Barbers Hill has some good kids too that are only playing baseball.. I'm just thinking that the 2009 class will be the talent class..

are you talking about Alex Henton?... because i thought he went to west brook

Vidor's got some talent- Bruce, Perkins, a kid named Jessie with one heck of an arm, Orangefield- Statum, Ozen- Henton, and there's another kid.. I believe Ross Forret??  I'm just thinking that the 2009 class will be the talent class..

Statum is an outstanding player, however, he's a Freshman.  Lots to look forward to with him.

Josh Dean- P/Corners on I/F-Nederland

Jerin Spikes- 3rd/P Good Bat- PNG

Jordan Pitts-I/F primarily SS/2nd  Good Bat- Nederland

Sammy Sparrow-O/F-P Good Bat- PNG

Matt Woods-Utility- PNG

Austin Sangster-C- PNG

Chad Sims- P/OF- Vidor

all very good players played with Austin is amazing

all very good players played with Austin is amazing

Good List.  Don't know how playing basketball will impact Sims, Pitts, Spikes, or Dean's chances.  They're all varsity caliber players but are still in basketball season for another week.  I hope they get a fair shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Strong class for  BH will '07 and '08.  With Barrera's unfortunate injury, BH will have their top 5 pitchers back next year...including both of the southpaws (Hales and Thamm )...Look for Cody Clifton (soph), Jared Baker (soph), and Hunter Silva (JR) too make lots of noise next year. Jonathan Kelly (JR tsfr from Milby) has the potential to add to the talent mix.  Carmona and Ponder are locks. Carter Smith (Freshman) will also make his varsity debut. Freshman Michael Bounds ( all-around athelete ) out with broken ankle from basketball will be someone not to be ignored... and another Paggett(Michael's younger brother) can't be ignored. Kid has playing speed and basepath skills you just can't teach.

That's just my two cents.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder