Lamar At McNeese..Cowboys Win

Wow what a disappointment....this team completely collapsed over the final 11 minutes of the game.  Up 13 to a 8 point loss...ONly scoring 10 points in that stretch.  Hopefully Barrows injury is nothing big and Skelton had no comment on JD not even playing.  Time to reevaluate the season!!!!

I don't beleave it. What a break down on both ends of the court. Beening up by 14 and then losing by 6. First part of the second half socred 23 points, last part 10. Also, gave up 29 points in the last part of the second half. I don't know, two players missing, coach not there, it is hart breaking.

I believe Lamar is begining to fall apart, if not already. The team is in trouble on and off the court. Lot's of questions to be asked: where was Mahoney? what's up with JD? why the " no comment " by the assistant regarding these questions? Why all the mystery? I am hoping Roc answers some of these questions tonight on his call in show. I know I'll be calling.

Another question, and probably the most important one of all, is for Coop. What the hell happened to the broadcast last night? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I did read where Roc was in the production truck all game since he wasn't allowed in the building. Hmmmmmmm??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23