FCS National Championship in Frisco Jan 10th 2015

CraigS

I bought mine today. .. and will go regardless.... of course hoping for an orange and white crowd.

Stubhub said less than 1000 tickets available today. .. and looking on the NDSU website it looks like a lot of those guys are expecting to go back. .. they've already bought tickets and flights. ...I guess when the Kats win most of them will put theirs back up for sale.

I think in past years that each team had an allotment of 4,000 tickets so you do have to wonder who has bought all these tickets already. The allotment is not nearly enough for each schools fan base which means you have to pay dearly to get them if you wait until Sat. Frisco holds about 20K. I say every year that i should buy early and scalp them. However, the first year in Frisco there were only 13K fans between NH and E Wash. The allotment should be larger for NDSU and SHSU that travel well so their true fans don't have to buy scalped tickets. NCAA doesnt care about that as long as they sellout, which they obviously will do.

I think in past years that each team had an allotment of 4,000 tickets so you do have to wonder who has bought all these tickets already. The allotment is not nearly enough for each schools fan base which means you have to pay dearly to get them if you wait until Sat. Frisco holds about 20K. I say every year that i should buy early and scalp them. However, the first year in Frisco there were only 13K fans between NH and E Wash. The allotment should be larger for NDSU and SHSU that travel well so their true fans don't have to buy scalped tickets. NCAA doesnt care about that as long as they sellout, which they obviously will do.

that was my thought as well, which is why I went ahead and bought mine. We have been to several Texas State events (Track, Baseball, and Basketball) and loved the experience. Being a big sports fan family we just decided it would be good football (hopefully even more with the Kats) and a great experience regardless.

The tickets on stubhub were anywhere from $300 - $85 each as of now...ours were $137 between the 35/40 yd line on the visitors side....can't imagine what they'll be Sat or later.