Race for the #1 pick.

Jim Wyatt of the Nashville Tennessean believes the Titans would pass on both Florida State QB Jameis Winston and Oregon QB Marcus Mariota with the No. 2 overall pick in May's draft.
It sounds like the Titans are seriously considering going all-in on Zach Mettenberger as their 2015 starter. Wyatt -- one of the most trusted beat reporters in the business -- is essentially echoing a report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who stated Sunday the Titans were "content" with Mettenberger under center. Wyatt "can't see" the Titans using the No. 2 pick on a quarterback. Dec 30 - 9:03 AM

Jim Wyatt of the Nashville Tennessean believes the Titans would pass on both Florida State QB Jameis Winston and Oregon QB Marcus Mariota with the No. 2 overall pick in May's draft.
It sounds like the Titans are seriously considering going all-in on Zach Mettenberger as their 2015 starter. Wyatt -- one of the most trusted beat reporters in the business -- is essentially echoing a report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who stated Sunday the Titans were "content" with Mettenberger under center. Wyatt "can't see" the Titans using the No. 2 pick on a quarterback. Dec 30 - 9:03 AM

I don't see either as a sure thing, might as well beef up the line and wide outs.

I have two birds in the flock. I am scared to see where Randy Gregory ends up. Dont think it will be a top 5 pick as he is projected. He needs some weight and is gonna have to shake the Clowneyitis.
Ameer A Will be a mid 2 or early 3rd round back I think but who knows with rb's in the draft.

I watched the bowl game. Gregory looked lazy on 90% of the plays

• 2 weeks later...

From 2-14 to 9-7 I'd say not a bad season with a mediocre QB and a bad #1 pick...since the cowgirls haven't won anything since the 90's I guess y'all finally have something to brag about finally winning a playoff game.

I ask again: who are you playing in the playoffs?