Brenham vs Crosby Prediction Thread

Wait are Brenham the Bear Cubs? I thought they were actually the Tiger Cubs. Can a Brenham fan enlighten me on this?

First of all there are no Brenham fans to be found to be enlightened. They had a town meeting and were told not to discuss football on SETX cause they were only gonna get "Donkey Stomped" if they replied. Secondly, they get offended if you call them bear cubs cause they are of the feline cub version. Hence, I dont give two bear sh@!s so I call them bear Cubs...Lastly, that is an oxymoron you used in the last sentence when you combined Brenham and enlighten.. #CodeRed... CC TAKEOVER coming to a town near year shortly Brenham!!!!

Darn it PAM you would have to go and point that out. Remember, I don't make mistakes that I don't want you to think are mistakes and have them go uncleverly hidden to get my mistake free posts clarified to a mistakenly other issue. (In other words I lead you follow me, get it Puppets). Now Where was I, oh it's Brenham's job cause once they corrected me (per my footballer06 disclaimer) I was taking the gloves off and send him packing with a full fury of get the "F" out of my thread smackdown, but you went and ruined it. Although, the smart azz park ranger comment is borderline, but I'm gonna let it slide this time but you've been put on notice Brenham. So it's your call make your moved but youve been warned. Thanks, Park Ranger 06 (cleaning up SETX threads one CUB at a Time)... CC TAKEOVER!!!  

Ummmm…… 

Lots of trash talk out of you it's very entertaining but will you still be around I crosby gets beat this weekend?

I'll be here cause Crosby isn't going anywhere.. Quid Pro Quo Tonto (that's Latin for something for something Lone Rangers Sidekick), if you were reborn a buffalo and your family was killed off by the native Americans would you still be an Indianforever???

I'll be here cause Crosby isn't going anywhere.. Quid Pro Quo Tonto (that's Latin for something for something Lone Rangers Sidekick), if you were reborn a buffalo and your family was killed off by the native Americans would you still be an Indianforever???

Good stuff 06 even though you suffer from bi-polar dickhead disorder I do applaud your manic side -

I agree Netherly is a better option. I think Cotton was 2/7 passing and 2 ints. Netherly was 3/4 and a TD. Not to mention Netherly is one of the fastest players in the district.

Shakes head. Guess we will see. Even I feel to much smoke is bellowing from the bandwagon. Which one was netherley the second or third qb we used versus sandcrabs.