WESTBROOK RUNNING BACK POSSIBLY SETS SCHOOL RECORD

Mr Davis

DEMARCUS SMITH OF THE WESTBROOK BRUINS HAS ECLIPSED CHRISTIAN MICHAELS, JUSTEN HERVEY, AND PERCY HARVEY WITH RUNNING FOR 1622 YARDS THIS SEASON MY BOY HAS REACHED TWO OF HIS GOALS FOR THIS SEASON!!!

#1 HELP HIS TEAM MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

#2 BEAT HIS PLAY BROTHERS RUSHING YARDS AND TD'S

#3 SIGN LETTER OF INTENT TO GO D1............ COMING SOON!!!

WELL I LOOKED AND I THINK HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN HE SET OUT TO. C MIKE'S LAST YEAR HE HAD 1400 PLUS AND 25 TD'S, JUSTEN HERVEY HAD 1562 AND 19 TD'S!!!

DEMARCUS D BLOCC SMITH - 1622 YARDS AND 22 TD'S

@Big Ford - I get know credit for this boy having this season except for giving him extra Saturdays working out with Officer Casey Nonette in the cold and staying in his butt about achieving in that classroom. This young man wanted it with everything in him!!! He worked out into the dark so I've been told by Mr. Jeff from the BT Striders and others that live around and work out at the Brook. All I know is that he would say Daddy I am going work out at the Brook! I trusted him on that! If he wanted it, it was out there for him and he went and got it!!!

congrats. one of the top backs in the area. to be honest, i would put him above PAM backs, but not by much, they all were good. but your son did it really by himself imo. congrats. looking to seeing him perform on saturdays.

oh, not hating or anything, C.Mike was hurt his senior year and didn't see alot of action if not needed. i know he didn't play much against PAM his senior year with a bad ankle. hell he could have got 250 off us alone lol.