The only negative coming out of this weekend for 21-5A.....

I Don't know you tell me who got robbed on this call in a 28-21 football game? Picture and caption credited to A non-biased reporter. Too bad high school football doesn't have instant replay....

545dac22a638a.image.jpg?resize=300%2C200

ANDREW BUCKLEY

Football

Cougars wide receiver Jonathan Duran (10) catches a pass that was later ruled out of bounds during Crosby's 28-21 loss to C.E. King making them the co-district champions Nov. 7, 2014, at C.E. King High School.

I Don't know you tell me who got robbed on this call in a 28-21 football game? Picture and caption credited to A non-biased reporter. Too bad high school football doesn't have instant replay....

ANDREW BUCKLEY
Football

Cougars wide receiver Jonathan Duran (10) catches a pass that was later ruled out of bounds during Crosby's 28-21 loss to C.E. King making them the co-district champions Nov. 7, 2014, at C.E. King High School.

Feet are in the endzone.........buttttt the ball is CLEARLY over the white out of bounds boundry. Meaning, the ball was OUT OF BOUNDS no touchdown. The ball has to break the plain of the endzone, not the player. Nobody got robbed , good call by the Officials IMO.

You misunderstand me I know nothing about the game at the hunting lease we have no internet for many miles not even on the phone. I haven't read anything about your guys game I am not picking about it. The question a posed at first was a legitimate question. Not a jab. You took it as so.

ANDREW BUCKLEY
Football

Looks like a good catch to me. On a bang bang play like that, it's hard for NFL refs to make that call, that's why they are aided with replay. Credit the kid for a very impressive catch that should have been a TD, but unfortunately a mistake was made. Good luck to him and Crosby Nation Thurs

I'm just responding to yeah Crosby lost the game but haven't complained one time about the home cooked officiating. Crosby did not score on this possession in a 28-21 defeat as well so maybe this loss isn't so bad after all. If there is such a thing. Anyhow, play this game in the jungle and the result quite possibly is different. Also, take into consideration that Crosby held this high powered offense to well below their avg and now they have something to build upon. You are correct sir one heck of a photo right there and I figured you were asking a serious question, just giving you a hard time..

ANDREW BUCKLEY

Football

Fav photo from the game.  There is another photo of the other side of the catch from another photographer too; ref is right there.  Great game, hard loss.  Would have been a hard loss for CEK if it had gone the other way too.  

FYI....3 things.
1) There is a flag flying in the background.
2) The officials called offensive pass interference.
3) Crosby scored on the next play!

So leave it alone and move on!!!

Great photo. Not the reason we lost. Relax.

Ok smart guy where do you spot the ball then? I never said it was a TD... Read what the caption says. The completion was ruled incomplete is what I read.

Not trying to be a smart guy. You asked our opinion. I gave mine. To answer your question I would spot the ball back at the original line of scrimmage because its a incomplete pass , plus if the flag in the back ground is for offensive pass interference then you would tack on the penalty yards as well.

Not trying to be a smart guy. You asked our opinion. I gave mine. To answer your question I would spot the ball back at the original line of scrimmage because its a incomplete pass , plus if the flag in the back ground is for offensive pass interference then you would tack on the penalty yards as well.

If there was no bobble that play would've been spotted inside the 1. I understand the PI and that they eventually scored, but just commenting on the picture, if the kid didn't bobble it, the ball is spotted.inside the 1 not at the original list e of scrimmage???

What in that pic says incomplete pass?

If there was no bobble that play would've been spotted inside the 1. I understand the PI and that they eventually scored, but just commenting on the picture, if the kid didn't bobble it, the ball is spotted.inside the 1 not at the original list e of scrimmage???

the poster said it was offensive pass interference. So yes it would go back to the original line of scrimmage and then mark of the penalty.