Crosby at CE King...now it is time

Coug88

BOYS IN BLUE (C.E. KING), on 01 Nov 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

This game does not have the same hype to it k.park beat the #9 team in the state. Plus k.park dominated our d.line we got out coached players arguing on the side line it was a horrible night for king.

WOW!!!

Double WOW!!!  I saw frustration but it was during the heat of battle.  We dropped at least two sure touchdown passes that normally doesn't happen.  The team will be ready and it will be another battle.

BOYS IN BLUE (C.E. KING), on 01 Nov 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

Double WOW!!! I saw frustration but it was during the heat of battle. We dropped at least two sure touchdown passes that normally doesn't happen. The team will be ready and it will be another battle.

Triple WOW is how I felt all tha crow I had to eat

Triple WOW is how I felt all tha crow I had to eat

Blue don't worry just believe!  Both teams are here because this year they are the cream of the crop.  However, having home field advantage will definitely have an impact.  I pick King in a nail biter!  This may come down to whomever has the ball last!

Blue don't worry just believe! Both teams are here because this year they are the cream of the crop. However, having home field advantage will definitely have an impact. I pick King in a nail biter! This may come down to whomever has the ball last!

Tickets are gone folks.

Tick tock...7 hours left before the cougar beat down begins

Well thank you Tonto for the countdown on the Cougar beatdown that we're gonna put on King. I knew down deep inside that lice infested headgear was half a brain. Now run along before paleface smack your little bottom Cougar Red....