Crosby at CE King...now it is time

Coug88

they will be fine blue. It's still the game of the week. Hands down

I don't know 44 we got out coached they dominated our defense controlled the game from the kick off our stud rb tray williams played his heart out he tied the game with 2min left end our defense let them drive right down the field. The O-line kicked our d-line ass from start to finish stomped a mud hole in our ass and walked it dry. I'm real nervous now about the crosby game. Just being honest

This game does not have the same hype to it k.park beat the #9 team in the state. Plus k.park dominated our d.line we got out coached players arguing on the side line it was a horrible night for king.

I wasn't gonna mention that.. But being you did. I saw it too.  Can't be doing that and win games. Pointing fingers, playing the blame game. 

I wasn't gonna mention that.. But being you did. I saw it too. Can't be doing that and win games. Pointing fingers, playing the blame game.

"octfeb" exactly and you clearly seen us get out coached made no adjustments one play one kid beat us our first time being down all year and the coaches have a meltdown. Our defense and defensive play calling was horrific

In my opinion a team is never as good or as bad as their last game. It's the whole body of work and King has been dang good this year.

They have been good all year. Seems though last night, KP getting two TD's right off the bat rattled King, and they couldn't get it together. Thus all the arguing, and blaming each other. There is a reason it is called a TEAM effort. Can't play as a team, you can't win as a team. I really hope this was a good hard learned lesson for them. 

They have been good all year. Seems though last night, KP getting two TD's right off the bat rattled King, and they couldn't get it together. Thus all the arguing, and blaming each other. There is a reason it is called a TEAM effort. Can't play as a team, you can't win as a team. I really hope this was a good hard learned lesson for them.

Promise Crosby has the team thing down. You won't see what has been described on that side of the field.

CE King kinda reminds me of Drago (the great Dolph Lundgren) in the greatest movie ever made Rocky IV, well almost the greatest behind the Academy Award winning film Hot Shots Part Deux. You see Drago gets to face Apollo (aka Dayton, Texas) early in his up and coming career, Kinda a nobody from Russia (aka Sheldon, Texas) that hasn't had a heavyweight champ since Vladamir Sukanoff in the 1920's. Well as you all know, Apollo (Dayton) comes into the contest all cocky and brash and gets plummeted (aka 62-17) in his own backyard (aka Bronco stadium) and dies (saddest scene besides The Notebook in the rain when Ryan Gosling tells Rachael McAdams, well nevermind I'll save that for a later date). So now Big Brother (aka Crosby Cougars, aka Rocky) has to step in and defend America (aka Crosby, Texas) from the tyranny and unbalance in the World. So as the script shall play out Nov 7th at Crenshaw (aka the arena in Russia), Crosby (aka Rocky) shall squash the upstart and now beleaguered (thanks to KWPark) Drago (aka King) for one final KO and having them say, NO MAS ( wait, wrong fight). Who knows, maybe the once "hostile" crowd will start chanting, CROSBY - CROSBY - CROSBY. Just food for thought cause, If I can change then you can change then we all can change and root for the next State Champs from your very own SETXSports coverage area, The Mighty Cougars from Crosby, Texas.

Have to say I wish I would have made the game last night but was watching John Wick which by the way blows away Rocky. Lol. Anyway my dad was there and called me after the game. CK has not had a close game all year and I for one did not think this would be very close. While Crosby has had almost half their wins come by 7pts or less CK has just been cruising. Maybe King found themselves in a fight last night and didn't know how to handle it. I would never say a loss is a good thing only time will tell but learning how to deal with pressure situations can only be accomplished by either winning or lossing close games. Also KP always seems to play a game that just defies all logic. I remember in 2010 I was all ready for a showdown with Brenham and KP knocked them out the playoffs.

CE King kinda reminds me of Drago (the great Dolph Lundgren) in the greatest movie ever made Rocky IV, well almost the greatest behind the Academy Award winning film Hot Shots Part Deux. You see Drago gets to face Apollo (aka Dayton, Texas) early in his up and coming career, Kinda a nobody from Russia (aka Sheldon, Texas) that hasn't had a heavyweight champ since Vladamir Sukanoff in the 1920's. Well as you all know, Apollo (Dayton) comes into the contest all cocky and brash and gets plummeted (aka 62-17) in his own backyard (aka Bronco stadium) and dies (saddest scene besides The Notebook in the rain when Ryan Gosling tells Rachael McAdams, well nevermind I'll save that for a later date). So now Big Brother (aka Crosby Cougars, aka Rocky) has to step in and defend America (aka Crosby, Texas) from the tyranny and unbalance in the World. So as the script shall play out Nov 7th at Crenshaw (aka the arena in Russia), Crosby (aka Rocky) shall squash the upstart and now beleaguered (thanks to KWPark) Drago (aka King) for one final KO and having them say, NO MAS ( wait, wrong fight). Who knows, maybe the once "hostile" crowd will start chanting, CROSBY - CROSBY - CROSBY. Just food for thought cause, If I can change then you can change then we all can change and root for the next State Champs from your very own SETXSports coverage area, The Mighty Cougars from Crosby, Texas.

fb 06 your halirious lmao that was to funny but be careful we might be clubber lane now all the pressure is on crosby to stay undefeated.

Have to say I wish I would have made the game last night but was watching John Wick which by the way blows away Rocky. Lol. Anyway my dad was there and called me after the game. CK has not had a close game all year and I for one did not think this would be very close. While Crosby has had almost half their wins come by 7pts or less CK has just been cruising. Maybe King found themselves in a fight last night and didn't know how to handle it. I would never say a loss is a good thing only time will tell but learning how to deal with pressure situations can only be accomplished by either winning or lossing close games. Also KP always seems to play a game that just defies all logic. I remember in 2010 I was all ready for a showdown with Brenham and KP knocked them out the playoffs.

to be honest kpark. Beat us with one play qb draw the blue print is out on us pound our defense up the middle and keep our offense on the side line

even more so now I'm worried yall have been battle tested had sereval wars hell our first war we get bullied SMH

Yes we have earned every one of those W's. Hopefully one more. Not a fluke even though many have thought the opposite all season long.

to be honest kpark. Beat us with one play qb draw the blue print is out on us pound our defense up the middle and keep our offense on the side line

maybe the blue print is out but you have to have the right personnel to accomplish it. Crosby will not have 11 players between the hash marks. It's all about match ups. By King allowing KP to get an early lead it let KP run that grind it out offense. Credit KP for getting the early lead and executing a game plan that gave King problems. Just hope who ever wins next Friday keeps their heads up because I want to sweep 22 5a.